Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 39 92.9%
  • Bombers

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread will serve as the preview, gameday and autopsy thread.

Probably be live streamed on the club website but that's still TBC. Been to the last couple and it's a different experience at RSEA, great place to watch footy. Positive the club will put on a big event and membership/merch will sell big time. If you can make it down there you won't be disappointed.

Oh PS - Would sure be something if a match simulation evokes the same level of triggeredness as last years 150th thread :moustache:

I will start by saying I am looking forward to watching half eaten and dropped helicopter floating pie kicks from gReSh!

Why do we always get these muppets for a warm-up?

Hard to get a decent read on things when your measuring stick is a meth-addled version of the Congupna thirds.
After taking a plane to Wangaratta years ago for a pre season game against the Saints I suspect these entitled nincompoops will be insisting on a direct flight from Tulla to Moorabbin Airport :rolleyes:

c323c15034e753f9b96dc1eea4e87a89

After taking a plane to Wangaratta years ago for a pre season game against the Saints I suspect these entitled nincompoops will be insisting on a direct flight from Tulla to Moorabbin Airport :rolleyes:

They hire that one off Pablo?

Gawd I forgot about that whole debacle

Would love to come over for a weekend and watch us at Moorabbin
I've never seen us play on the hallowed turf

Maybe next season

Will smash the bombers by 5 goal
Max will kick 6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So can anyone tell me the difference between match simulation and a practice match?
Match simulation is unlimited changes, extended quarters (sometimes up to 7 or 8) with two different teams rolled out for one half and one for the other.

A practice match is a standard 4 quarter game of football that isn't worth premiership points.

Keep up would ya ffs

Perhaps we could simulate winning the premiership

No can do, as it's v Essendon and we all know they don't make the finals, let alone the granny these days.

So can anyone tell me the difference between match simulation and a practice match?
Match simulation is between themselves, match practice is with the opposition, probably 4 quarters agreement of number of interchanges etc etc

Should be a good opportunity for a few.

With Sinclair not playing, Bonner should get a great role as NWM's partner as key distributor from half back.

The midfield is the main watch. Feels like there are half a dozen hoping to join Steele and Crouch as the permanent midfielders. With Clark, Jones and Dow out, Windhager, Phillipou and Ross have a good shot here. Henry too it sounds like.

Does Sharman get a clear run at the third tall role or is Owens doing that with an extra small getting a gig. Be interesting to see.

Back