Training 2024 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to see Jack Hayes in match sim.

Can't see why Sincs is out, running in sim as hard as anyone. Must be a conditioning thing.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

He said during the practice match telecast that it was unlikely due to the short 5 day break leading into the Pies game. I guess they are wanting to load up for that one.

You absolute legend.

If you have time: what did Collard do that got you up and about? Must admit, at training and then games, I really haven’t seen much from him.
Match sim, forward flank just outside the fifty, receives a handball from Arie, cuts inside confronted by two defenders, Arie doubles around him on the outside, Collard has taken the two defenders out of play so Arie is running into space, he then handballs over his head onto Aries tit, who is running at full pace.
Arie centres the ball, it falls off the pack, who is at the feet crumming? Of course Collard who snaps truly from 35 metres.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garcia after getting 25 touches, 10 tackles, 8 goal assists, 2 goal 1, and a rising star nom:

View attachment 1927408
wkcKRYX.png

Match sim, forward flank just outside the fifty, receives a handball from Arie, cuts inside confronted by two defenders, Arie doubles around him on the outside, Collard has taken the two defenders out of play so Arie is running into space, he then handballs over his head onto Aries tit, who is running at full pace.
Arie centres the ball, it falls off the pack, who is at the feet crumming? Of course Collard who snaps truly from 35 metres.

I have a Ryley Bonner

Plenty of internet in Nepal, Everyone has a mobile phone these days.

I first went to Nepal in my twenties. Once to the Annapurna Region and once to the Everest Region (Kala Patthar 5600m). For my 55th Birthday 8 years ago hired a Guide and Porter and for a 14 day hike including up to Annapurna Base Camp at 4100m.

The main difference from my trip in the 20s to my mid 50s was that even the poorest local had a mobile phone with data. Most of the villages had mobile coverage.

I did Annapurna Base Camp in 2004… Nepal should be on everyone’s bucket list.

177424534592a3b4ba1e9b7a3ea1bd17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back