Preview 2024 Round 2 Freo v Roos

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, I am happy they are feeling enthusiastic. Soon they will lament as Jackson and Amiss have their way with them. Let them have their joy, for now.

it's still very arrogant

It’s like you’ve never watched Fremantle before…why wouldn’t they be confident?

Serong’s ribs will get some Zurhaar and Wardlaw love. What a game he played last weeks. A real gun.
so you are admitting you are dirty and the only way you can win is to injure superstars from the opposition sides? you have to catch him first - am sure O'Meara and Brayshaw will protect him if it gets to that

It’s like you’ve never watched Fremantle before…why wouldn’t they be confident?

We have never been as bad as this North team. A five win season would be a huge step in the right direction for North.

Oh I have watched us play. And now we are watching the beginning of something. And since the beginnings are often the most fun, I encourage all the long suffering to enjoy it.

We will play finals this year and give the flag a shake next season.

It is time for optimism!

so you are admitting you are dirty and the only way you can win is to injure superstars from the opposition sides? you have to catch him first - am sure O'Meara and Brayshaw will protect him if it gets to that
Your inferring they are dirty which could not be further from the truth. Both are clean players. Watch some Wardlaw highlights and you will see what I mean for pure power in the tackle. He also has some serious closing speed.

Kangas fans are happy if CCJ gets more than 10 touches. For what he is paid, he does not deliver.
CCJ should be licking his lips at the prospect of matching up on a debutant tall defender. Draper has done work on his body since being drafted, but it's safe to say he's on the slender side, and CCJ should comfortably have him for strength.

If he doesn't have a decent game, especially if there are no extenuating circumstances...yeesh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think if he gets hold of Draper there will be a plan b in place and will be activated quickly. That could be Treacy to the backline, Young takes Ryan’s place and Ryan goes to him.
Just adding if the physicality of any teams 2nd tall fwd gets too much it has to be Treacy. Not sure Ryan/Young can take the 195plus fwds. Draper can easily go fwd if this is the case tomorrow.

Couldn’t disagree more, no way Treacy goes back and Draper will surprise you

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Ryan and Pearce will look after Draper, if he’s getting manhandled one of them will leave their man to help out as 3rd man up. Draper has him for speed and leap so not too concerned about a leading CCJ just the high ball when they are both locked together under it.

Back