Game Day Round 2 vs. Hawthorn @ MCG - Saturday, 4:35pm

WITHOUT LOOKING, do you think Sam Frost has played more games for GWS, Melbourne, or Hawthorn?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did we use it so well in the first quarter then just revert to form in the second?
Goody had a word to the boys at quarter time and said thats not the Melbourne way. Would have been pleased with that second quarter.

As in you don't plan on surviving it to the end of this game? Fair
God can you even imagine this on loop for eternity? Throw in Beethoven 9 and it’s Clockwork Orange stuff

I know hawthorn stopped playing garbage football and I expected them to respond but that was garbage football from us. Long bombs into the forward line back in vengeance. Petracca's was a great example, instead of going inboard he tries to kick a tight one on the boundary and kicked it on the full. Gawn did another one to the pocket. This game feels like the freo game in 2022. We gave hawthorn momentum just before half time as well.

God can you even imagine this on loop for eternity? Throw in Beethoven 9 and it’s Clockwork Orange stuff
St Bernard Dog GIF by PeacockTV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind if they try and hit up targets and just keep failing. It is much better, in my opinion, than just kicking it long and high inside the 50 which will never show consistent results.

Taken to hospital suspected broken ribs. Kinda s**t but also at least its not season ending, having a bye in a few weeks probably helps.
Dixon, Walker, Daniher next three weeks. Gonna sting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back