Preview Changes/Preview – Round 2 vs. Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pardon the intrusion... was surprising to see TMac come back to life in R1 though not surprising given how he started his career at CHB. Do you see this continuing? Hard to tell with Petty in what Goodwin will do.

Apparently Ben Brown has been in the rehab group a bit this week, and they've talked about how they have to manage him, so perhaps the plan is Brown and Petty do a bit of a Voltron and combine for 4 quarters of 1 key forward? (ie - Brown subbed off for Petty)

According to Demonland, Brown not with the main group in today's captain's run and Petty fully participating in drills.

Apparently Ben Brown has been in the rehab group a bit this week, and they've talked about how they have to manage him, so perhaps the plan is Brown and Petty do a bit of a Voltron and combine for 4 quarters of 1 key forward? (ie - Brown subbed off for Petty)
The problem with this approach would be if the sub was needed for an injury to a midfielder - then you’re really throwing your balance out.

According to Demonland, Brown not with the main group in today's captain's run and Petty fully participating in drills.
Interesting..

Yeah so Brown must be out then surely.

Geez I like him as a bloke but it’s going to be a very sad end to his career. Should have walked away last year.

Possibly, but it could also just be how they have to manage his knee this year. That's why I wondered if the plan is perhaps Brown likely subbed out for Petty. Used talls a fair bit last year as subs - Schache a couple of times, Smith a bunch of times, and also Melksham (perhaps not a 'tall', but not a quick player like a lot of teams use as sub).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah so Brown must be out then surely.

Geez I like him as a bloke but it’s going to be a very sad end to his career. Should have walked away last year.
It's not the Australian feels league. Piss that useless donkey off asap.

It's not the Australian feels league.
the dude your opinion GIF

Pardon the intrusion... was surprising to see TMac come back to life in R1 though not surprising given how he started his career at CHB. Do you see this continuing? Hard to tell with Petty in what Goodwin will do.
Wish I knew, mate.

I thought TMac did pretty well, making a strong case for leaving him be for now. Being Melbourne though we will probably move him forward again alongside Petty, Brown, JVR and Gawn so that we can play 5 talls, leave defending to May on his own and try Lever as primary ruck with the odd chop out from Kozzy.

I find its best not to think about it too much.

I’ve suddenly realised that Simon Goodwin exists to * up peoples supercoach teams

It's not the Australian feels league. Piss that useless donkey off asap.
No idea why

Edit: had something here, went to get a beer and don’t know what was trying to say now. I only know I have no idea why something

G'day Demons fans any thoughts about who will be sub this week? Thinking of getting Windsor into my Supercoach team. Cheers
IMO Petty, but pretty hard to say. I'd be disappointed if it were Windsor but I guess not out of the question.

Based on the first two games, though, you'd hope Windsor plays every game.

No idea why

Edit: had something here, went to get a beer and don’t know what was trying to say now. I only know I have no idea why something
Getting old PG. :(

Fritsch has had the 1 good quarter. He was poor the rest of that game and he was horrendous on Sunday. His lack of effort was really noticeable. No hard running, barely made any leads, and couldn't even finish off the cheap stuff he got. I don't know if his foot is bothering him, but he has gone under the radar somewhat for how bad he was Sunday. As I said, he won't be dropped, but IMO he would want to lift significantly. To clarify - Sparrow would be under pressure as there's other players who could be tried in his role, but IMO Fritsch should be under significant pressure internally after what he has turned in for 7 quarters out 8.
Fritta has been poor this year, and again has shown on some contests an unwillingness to compete physically.

Our great running and ball use last week, allowed him in 1 Qtr, to do well.

IMO Petty, but pretty hard to say. I'd be disappointed if it were Windsor but I guess not out of the question.

Based on the first two games, though, you'd hope Windsor plays every game.
Cheers yeah he's played well the first two games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back