Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I assure you that Carlton will be playing the GF this year. The VFL will get them there regardless of what it takes.

Watch the umpires completely swallow the whistle for their opponent in a prelim like they did for gws in the last quarter against Collingwood last year.

Can barely look at McKay and Curnow without giving away a free kick.

Result engineering needs to stop.

I assure you that Carlton will be playing the GF this year. The VFL will get them there regardless of what it takes.

Watch the umpires completely swallow the whistle for their opponent in a prelim like they did for gws in the last quarter against Collingwood last year.

Can barely look at McKay and Curnow without giving away a free kick.

Result engineering needs to stop.
GWS to beat them in a GF

How has the afl not realised they need cameras in the point post and looking toward the point post… shocking overule

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Haha Sanders broke out of the clearance, took a bounce and then realised he was running towards the wrong end.

Did a Macnamara

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beveridge’s team selection and moves are… interesting 🤷‍♂️

Agreed.

Bulldogs have the squad to be a top 4 team with better structure and instruction.

The shenanigans going on with J.Macrae and C.Daniel make no sense at all either.

Keep getting told how the Cats are going to drop off a cliff soon but they never do

Seem to have alot of young talent for a club that hasn't dropped for 15 years
good targeted recruiting Dangerfield,Cameron, Stewart ,Stengle ,Stanley ,Henry , Bruhn , Bowes ,Atkins

Keep getting told how the Cats are going to drop off a cliff soon but they never do

Helps when you can get gifted players like Stengle for nothing facilitated by vAFL house

Agreed.

Bulldogs have the squad to be a top 4 team with better structure and instruction.

The shenanigans going on with J.Macrae and C.Daniel make no sense at all either.

Yes, it is just bizarre. Both Macrae and Daniel still have value from what I can see.

From reading the Dogs board, Beveridge seems to have a fascination with his project players, ‘battlers’ he finds and gives games to without question. Amongst all the other drama that he attracts. Bizarre stuff.

What's that old story about Geelong and their players mysteriously gaining property portfolios?...

Seriously however, they are a well-run club, with a targeted recruiting strategy that works on those targets years in advance in combination with being quick to capitalise on perceived weakness in trading with other clubs.

The nearby setup and relationship with Geelong Falcons and surrounding clubs has been very friendly to them as well.

Yes, it is just bizarre. Both Macrae and Daniel still have value from what I can see.

From reading the Dogs board, Beveridge seems to have a fascination with his project players, ‘battlers’ he finds and gives games to without question. Amongst all the other drama that he attracts. Bizarre stuff.
Macrae isn`t the same player now gotten old like Gaff ..

??

Dude was traded from Richmond to Adelaide for a 4th rounder and then delisted

Cats turned him into an AA

Not sure what AFL house had to do with that one
I thought they had to sign off on that one for him to come back. Maybe not then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back