Autopsy 2024 Rd 6 Premiership Quarter Blue Blitz hands Giants their first loss

Who played well for the Blues in Round 6 vs the Giants?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unfortunately my emotions are controlled by my footy team. How great has today been. I hope everyone is up and about and feeling fantastic. I love this winning feeling. Up the Baggers.
My limbs are all achy...bloody kids and their germs.

Will have to content myself with lying here watching replays.

Unfortunately my emotions are controlled by my footy team. How great has today been. I hope everyone is up and about and feeling fantastic. I love this winning feeling. Up the Baggers.
Similar response coming in from Blues supporters all around the world to yesterday’s win Brian…😀

Cripps is our best captain since Sticks.

Yes even better than Judd.

(Not a better player, just a better captain)

If we win the premiership he will be our best considering where the team has come from.

Sticks was lucky he came to a contending team from day one but still a great captain.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

possibly, but ive got it down to my eldest daughters boyfriend putting on his scarf, 60 seconds before the avalanche commenced

That and it being my nephews second game. The previous one was the gold coast game at the G last year. Hes had a tough run of it over his 6 years (we are talking ringing the bell at the royal childrens sort of stuff). Hes seen 2 crazy onslaughts.
Hope he's doing better.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nothing would give me more joy than seeing Cripps and Voss hold up the premiership cup one day. Cripps will go down as one of the all time great Carlton players, captains and people. Just oozes leadership. Jump on his back boys, he'll show you the way.

As you can tell, I love Cripps
Cripps was hammered year after year with the severe pull back since 2013....

He had club on his shoulders ....he has since had proper taste of finals recently ...am very happy for this guy who is an excellent mid fielder and very resilient...
We have the list....yes,maybe even more depth pls

Plus we got the fitnes and we got the coaches.....Voss is only beginning to instill some genuine belief and yes its very Carlton like brilliance of former times...

I want us to build more...maybe still improve depth and get a few more A graders into the team,flag talk now is quick,however Carlton still would need to build on that.....there will be a hunger to sustain this group under Voss which would actually be of great value and they can see what they might be able to do along the way

Overall, Good selection by the Match committee and good coaching by Vossy to make all the talls work together in the side. The selected players all played there roles beautifully. Finally we have a team that functions with the next in line player for positions required, if injuries or bad form is present. Spring this year is going to be awesome!!!

Back