Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Was certainly a tough listen today.

I usually cruise through at 1.5x speed to see if there's anything on Smith, Battle, Hardwick, Hawks. Usually not. But if there is anything, it's a waste of oxygen.
I think they need to change the title to unlistenable.

I will never get over the fact that this goober tries to tell other people that ‘adults shouldn’t wear guernseys to the footy’ as if it’s a bad thing wearing your teams colours to the game. Can’t stand the dweeb.
I’m nearly 50 and wear mine when I’m watching my team on TV😂

Yes but he surely is crows bound SA boy they need another forward to replace Tex seems a straightforward fit.
If I were the Crows and the Suns id actually do that trade now while Tex has a year or two left - the suns get Tex to mentor King and Walter for a year of two and they could still command a 1st round from the crows. Crows get their man and Tex gets his super payout

If I were the Crows and the Suns id actually do that trade now while Tex has a year or two left - the suns get Tex to mentor King and Walter for a year of two and they could still command a 1st round from the crows. Crows get their man and Tex gets his super payout
Interesting idea not what I meant I just see him replacing Tex when he retires not a swap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suns should straight up fold if they give a first round pick for a 35 year old.

"Hawthorn have wanted to sign him for awhile now, he has a connection with Alastair Clarkson and he knows his talents, can play as a reliable defender but also a small forward, if I'm North Melbourne I'll be asking the question especially with alot of money to spens"

Cal Twomey, AFL on Blake Hardwick

Love Dimma but if he wanted to leave and it would net us Band 1 compo, he’s got my blessing.

"Hawthorn have wanted to sign him for awhile now, he has a connection with Alastair Clarkson and he knows his talents, can play as a reliable defender but also a small forward, if I'm North Melbourne I'll be asking the question especially with alot of money to spens"

Cal Twomey, AFL on Blake Hardwick

Love Dimma but if he wanted to leave and it would net us Band 1 compo, he’s got my blessing.
Translation
"Hardwick is going to re-sign, but im gonna appease North Fans so they retweet my content"

As posted on the trading board. Not sure how legit, but actually seems fair and works for all parties.

I'm hearing any deal for Bailey Smith to Collingwood is 100% off.

Hawthorn bound with their first pick involved.

Pies dont have the draft capital to make it happen. Dogs at a point where they know his exit is imminent. Will maximise value.

Dogs get: Pick 8, 2025 Round 2 (Haw)
Dogs give: Bailey Smith

Suns get: Pick 3
Suns give Pick 8, pick 9

Hawks get: Bailey Smith, Pick 9
Hawks give: Pick 3, 2025 round 2(Haw)

Thats essentially what I've heard.

Suns need to get above any picks for Academy players, and currently at 8/9 thats a risk.

Points wise this rates Bailey Smith at roughly a pick 9.

News of a proposed mid season trade period falling over due to unrest from the interstate clubs is actually music to my ears.

I guess the point is fair. There will be far movement between Victorian clubs than anywhere else.

As posted on the trading board. Not sure how legit, but actually seems fair and works for all parties.

In a mid-heavy draft I would absolutely do a swap of picks with the Bulldogs if it still landed us close to the first available 10 players. Future second and a minor pick slide for Baz - pull the trigger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back