Preview Round 9, 2024: Hawthorn v St.Kilda - UTAS Stadium, Launceston - Saturday 11th May, 1.45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smart selection, we've recognised that Hawks have a lot of gun smalls and we need some lockdown defenders in the side. Expect he might get a look at Breust given last years game
Hopefully he can be our small defender - Webster fine but if he has any problems we don't have to much else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have heard Ross ain’t a big fan of Arie.
Not sure gets picked any time soon

Why wouldn't Ross be a fan of him? I'm sure Ross would have had some input with us selecting him in the draft.

From what I've heard his form has been pretty good in the VFL and he hasn't put a foot wrong on the training track or off field.

It will be tough for him to get picked with some of our better and more experienced players returning but it won't hurt him to wait.

Why wouldn't Ross be a fan of him? I'm sure Ross would have had some input with us selecting him in the draft.

From what I've heard his form has been pretty good in the VFL and he hasn't put a foot wrong on the training track or off field.

It will be tough for him to get picked with some of our better and more experienced players returning but it won't hurt him to wait.
Does anyone know what the deal with him over preseason was? Got sent back to train with the VFL side and the club tried to claim it wasn't a punishment and 'nothing to see'

Love the look of him, just hope he has a good head on his shoulders and can have a long career. Talent is clearly there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back