Preview Round 11, 2024: Melbourne v St.Kilda - MCG - Sunday 26th May, 3.20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have made a typo above.

Is it Narrm or Naan ???????

A Garlic Naan of course.
Pretty sure we'd lose to a team made up of literal garlic naans atm.

They'd slip right out of our tackles being all greasy and whatnot. Not that that's any different from our recent games though.

The first game v. Freo was the first one I haven't watched all year. What was Max's game like? Numbers look very poor on paper but that's not always the story.

Get Allison in, all I have to look forward to now is debuts.

Heck give Hotton and Keeler a go too.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The first game v. Freo was the first one I haven't watched all year. What was Max's game like? Numbers look very poor on paper but that's not always the story.

His effort and attitude was first class.

His actual output was pretty ordinary.

Ross actually praised his game in the press conference presumably to re-enforce the message to Max on not dropping away in those areas.

Honestly wasnt that bad. In such a low scoring game he absolutely had to convert though and didnt.
Freo were getting away with holding him out of multiple contests all night though, some of them were just very blatant but no whistles from the gutless wonders in yellow.

Great to see Allison kick 5, but no way does he deserve a debut after one good outing against a depleted team. Hopefully he backs it up and then we can start looking at him.

Out: collard, Philippou, Sharman, jones, Paton

In: Higgins , Ross, Garcia , crouch, Clark

B: Webster, Howard, Wilkie
Hb: NAS, battle, Sinclair
C: hill, windhager, wood
Hf: Wilson, king, Henry
F: Higgins, caminiti , Owens
Foll: Marshall, Steele, crouch
Int: bonner, clark, Dow, garcia
Sub: Ross

Demons board is already throwing Billings onto the “never again” pile lol

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

2c5b68e05d379f567a9f3c865c6cdd3d.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out - Collard, Phillipou, Jones, Sharman, Paton

In - Higgins, Crouch, Clark, Garcia, Stocker

If Stocker isnt right, Bonner into the starting 22 with Ross or Sharman being the sub.

FB: Wilkie Howard Webster
HB: Sinclair Battle NWM
C: Wood Steele Hill
HF: Wilson King Henry
FF: Higgins Caminiti Owens
R: Marshall Crouch Windy
I/C: Stocker, Clark, Dow, Garcia
Sub - Bonner.

Probably gone too heavy on the inside mids but might as well try it at this point. Crouch instantly makes the midfield stronger and take some load off Steele. Higgins back gives us a legitimate forward threat if we can get it forward. One less tall type in the forward line to try something different.

A bit harsh on Bonner being sub but with some mids back, Sinclair isnt needed in the there so going with the 7 defenders we used last year to see if that helps sure us up a bit.
I think that is pretty spot on . Let crouch and Clark back in to help Steele out . Garcia could be better surrounded by mids . Higgins of course .
Bonner could be a good sub with his run and needs to develop some form of defense in his game as he’s been getting a free run because of meters gained but it’s fools gold . Costs us 2-3 goals per game .
Pou needing an extended stay in the seconds .
Unrelated- I hope Gresham does a hammy in the opening minutes of Dreamtime. If he says one more time he enjoys playing for ess because of big games …… F right off .

I will be pissed if we win this. I want to go full tank mode for 2 years now.

That should be enough to get some decent picks through the door, and see the back of Lyon.

Grinding out a 10-9 victory once a month does not interest me whatsoever. Bring on the tank.

Two is unnecessary. We need to start paying a few dividends at some point. We are a young list that needs a few top end pieces to jump up.

I will be pissed if we win this. I want to go full tank mode for 2 years now.

That should be enough to get some decent picks through the door, and see the back of Lyon.

Grinding out a 10-9 victory once a month does not interest me whatsoever. Bring on the tank.
That's the spirit!!!...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back