AFL Toast Dreamtime Winning

Remove this Banner Ad

"Neither side has used the sub well essendon have used their sub but maybe richmond could use their sub if both sides haven't used their sub" what the heck is going on
it’s CTE awareness night

Just not good enough. I know Brad will do his usual "pump up" of the team we played but I really hope internally we are extremely critical of our performances the last 3 weeks. We won't win the next few playing like this.

I think a few players just struggled on the slippery surface and it was freaking cold, I know it’s not a consolation, but it wasn’t the weather for free flowing footy.

Backs have been huge. Ridley, Laverde (his best game for the year) and Redman. Hind, Merrett and Durham were good too. Stringer and Langford also good.

In all honesty, pretty crap game but 4 points is 4 points I guess. A game and a half above 4th.
Not sure whether it was our pressure or their sh!thouse disposal but with Redman and Ridley marking everything and Lav somehow spoiling every single one of their forwards, Hind popping up in all of the space.... wait how did we only win by 2 goals?

I think a few players just struggled on the slippery surface and it was freaking cold, I know it’s not a consolation, but it wasn’t the weather for free flowing footy.
Weren't we told "perfect footy conditions" in the first?

Tigers were always going to turn up tonight big stage, senior players copping it in the media, especially Dusty. We played terribly but happy to walk away with the 4 points.
Caddy looks like exactly what we need in the forward half.
Ridley is our most important player, makes everyone in the backline better.
Yes and we were never going to win by a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Neither side has used the sub well essendon have used their sub but maybe richmond could use their sub if both sides haven't used their sub" what the heck is going on
As high a standard as Chris Johnson's boundary riding tonight.

Camera cuts to player on boundary getting hamstrings rubbed down - "Yeah he's off at the moment getting both his hamstrings rubbed down so not quite sure what the issue is"

Still lacking composure going forward, whilst our decision making is questionable. Our much improved defence is helping us get these wins.

It is night footy at the MCG though heading into winter.. and I think we struggle massively with it. Not just tonight, but for a long time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back