AFLW Toast R7: 17 point winners for Dreamtime 💃✨🎶 See the Bombers fly up, up!

Remove this Banner Ad

That was a great win!
Really happy that Bannister is cleared of serious injury. That's fantastic news.

What really stood out for me was that our lesser lights are getting better and better. We are starting to show some real system with how we move the ball and work together defensively. Its not just Bonnie TooGood and Maddie P doing everything. Sure you can rely on them to be good but they don't have to do everything themselves.

Big fan of Steph Wales I reckon she's starting to come on in leaps and bounds.
Same with Amber Clark

I'm a bit worried for Maddie in terms of some of those tackles. She may get reported. Hoping for the best.

Daria's not fully cleared yet. The quote from Nat Wood post game is "Structurally, from the first reports, feels positive but she'll get a proper assessment tomorrow" so fingers crossed it's all good but nothing certain yet

Great to see the girls get up!

We might be a step or two off of some of the more established clubs (crows, dees) but it's just pleasing to see this group making some good strides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do the club leaders ever meet outside of an annual photo opportunity? We complain about the lack of leadership in the men's team and only have a Captain and Vice possibly because of that, might be an opportunity to help the men develop their leadership skills if there was some common purpose they could work alongside the women with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back