db swannie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• Good luck tonight mate. Hope you enjoy yourself. I'm stuck at home with the little one, otherwise I would have caught up for a beer. Maybe grand final we can. ;)
    db swannie
    db swannie
    Thanks mate, in wangaratta now doing the family drive down. Should be a cracking game. Beer before the GF sounds good!!
    JeddaB
    JeddaB
    Drive safely my friend. Also bring some nice weather with you. It's raining and cold hah
    that comet hits my screen and then i completely turn to goo and hit the 'like' button......... just sayin'!!!!!!!!!!! (wink)
    Which thread is your signature from?
    db swannie
    db swannie
    I think from the Hawks autopsy thread?? It's been a while now, but I'm pretty sure it was from that one. Sorry i can't be more definite...Gong has the same too I think. Ask him, his memory might be better than mine!
    Any significance to your avatar?
    db swannie
    db swannie
    It's a pic of comet taken by the Hubble. It's so large it has its own orbiting "moon" of sorts. I kinda blew my mind at the time...
    Dangas
    Dangas
    cheers, quite astonishing really.
    @Plugger35 is welching like a rookie.
    TRAWP
    TRAWP
    It was expected though, he's suffered so much over the years. It's like a Poker player who has been dealt 10 bad beats in a row, eventually he's just going to go All-In in hope.
    db swannie
    db swannie
    Tune in later tonight...I've got something planned. Put it this way, if you see a thread begun by me in the Bay discussing the topic of, say, welching in gerneal, please chime in with an anecdote that may have occurred over the weekend, if you get my drift...
    TRAWP
    TRAWP
    Haha will do, just got banned from the St.Kilda board. But they didn't provide a reason. So sad...
    You interested in playing in the bigfooty fantasy footy league mate?

If so the side i captain the geelong gumbies would love to have you on our roster for the coming season that should get underway within a few weeks.

The leagues forum is ----> http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30

If your interested then sign up in the new players thread and state your preferred club as the Geelong Gumbies....Or post in our off-season thread :)

Cheers

Peterss
    Geelong Gumbies Captain.
    Don't know mate, mods are just users of this system with more access. Admin will know, suggest you put it to the customer service forum.
    Mate check out your missing posters thread on the Bay, made a breakthrough discovery in the search of Wonna33 :D (BTW it is still BACCS here ;))
    Reading it and the following replies, I doubt Fred would appreciate me moving it across now. Suggest creating another version over there.
    yes sure does, it is better to have OTHER opinions rather than from the usuals in the main papers
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back