• Yeah well I didn't expect/notice this weeks deadline had been changed. I told Peterss to stress the point that games would be simmed earlier so he interpreted that as a change of deadline.

Next couple of weeks should be as per usual of a Friday.
    You missed the deadline buddy. I can go with Axel's team and you get no penalty or I can play yours and you will cop a 3 point penalty.

I'm presuming you'll take Axel's but I'll wait before I sim it. :D
    G'day mate.

Gumbies have approached me, I've sorted everything out now and I can be active.

I'm happy to re-join the Shagons.

Tell us what you think.

Cheers.
    Hey Mate.

As you have probably seen in the SFA forum....CTT wants out and would like to join the Shagons.....Axel. has stated an interest in joining the Gumbies until atleast the end of the season as a straight swap for CTT......seems a very fair trade for both parties involved......BUt obviously it cant go ahead without the permission of the captains.....We are good with it from the Gumbies end....So its up to you i guess.

Not sure if Ninty has already contacted you about this but this is just incase he hasnt.

Cheers

Peterss
    GG V/C and Recruitment officer.
    Hey ljp,
    i've had a name change so could you change the lineup please.

cheers.
    Yes indeed... and I have many times, in my dreams. :p

Toad is my favourite, I thought it was fitting with my username. :)
    Is it possible for you to explain to your recruiter that when he sends out messages to people trying to get them to join the Dragons he probably shouldn't say, "Have you ever considered playing Fantasy Footy" to people that are already in the game. ;) :D
    Yes I am staying away from TLC for a reason and I can't really talk about it but let's just say it has something to do with a university lecturer of mine.

You still following the netball too?
    Thanks for the message mate, things are going along well albeit quite busy at the end of another year of uni and only more semester to go before everything is finally finished.

How you going anyway mate?

What's news?
    Hey LJ, the Bombers and the Dee's are having some tournament, and seeing a few people want some pre-season games, I asked Timmy to see if we could get in. I'm just checking if you'd be up for it. So how about it?
    What are you looking at round 12 for mate:D

Can I grab you EKA Medal votes. Also if you're looking at the round 12 match for the Shagons B&F I can just send you all the Shagons games.
    Meh whenever you get round to it. I'm planning on putting it out Monday/Tuesday. Well Rick's putting it out lol, he wants to write some of it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back