• You never know. Times are a changing. Could be a cutting edge user name this season...
    Perhaps a Broome, Darling or Gaff angle could be the way to go..

great to hear from you again..:thumbsu:
    Clueless douche hahahaha.

I can only remember us ever arguing on very few points...

1. Watts or Naitanui? Majority of people would now take Watts.
    2. Morton or Masten? Masten has shown to be an absolute spud, even West Coast supporters can see this. Everyone would take Morton.
    3. Who would finish higher in 2010? I tipped Melbourne to finish higher, you tipped West Coast to make finals :eek:
    4. Who has better young players? Not even a contest now.

It's pretty obvious who is the clueless douche, and you're even more of a clueless douche for not realising.

'Enjoy your spoon'... but hey, at least you have the excitement of getting picks one and tw............ oh wait :eek:
    I've got a memory like an elephant, but it's understandable not to venture on to the bay in a wooden spoon year (I still did).

All good anyways, take the 12 month bay ban, I dunno how i'd feel not being able to own you again. Or rub it in when Watts is dominating and the Nat is still plodding away :thumsbu:
    Mate, you were robbed (RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME). After the MFB thread, you should have received automatic selection.

Your two immitations and TBD's one are gold.
    Is it just me, or is the bet "WC will finish higher" in our favour too much? Gonna be like taking candy from a baby :thumbsu:
    On the back of one season? No. He's had an oustastanding 2009, I'll admit that. Easily the best player in your side. It's kind of unsettling how my approval seems to mean so much..
    Yeah had a big week then too but not quite that big haha. 2483 or something.

Yeah the BF league I'm in is doing alright also, I think 30th at the moment... Should have joined the West Coast board league as I'm only in two leagues atm.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back