Preview North Melbourne vs Carlton - Sunday 18th March 1.00PM Visy Park

Remove this Banner Ad

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
http://www.kangaroos.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/4912/newsid/130545/default.aspx

Any idea if the same rules used in the rest of the NAB Cup still apply? I'd like to see 22 named and play, with a few emergencies on the bench in case of injury.

The last real hit out before the real thing starts. Here's looking forwards to an improved effort around the stoppages combined with strong running and efficient ball usage.

Any idea if the same rules used in the rest of the NAB Cup still apply? I'd like to see 22 named and play, with a few emergencies on the bench in case of injury.

The last real hit out before the real thing starts. Here's looking forwards to an improved effort around the stoppages combined with strong running and efficient ball usage.

Wouldnt have a clue about the rules but it is free entry to club members.

Get amongst it!

I wish this was televised, hopefully the club atleast has coverage similar to the Sydney game.

I'm expecting to see a strong side out there getting ready to beat the bombers.
Only 2 weeks and a few days until our r1 game :D

Full dress rehersal for this match you'd think, with the only omission expected, Narni.

My wishlist:

Round 1 team on display
Full game for Wellsy
Fullback position to be finalised
Lt to a wing, Patch to the flank
NO INJURIES

Our attack when in posession has been light years ahead of the Laidley years which has been great. I'd like to see a marked improvement in our midfield's defensive approach, and Carlton's excellent midfield gives us theat opportunity.

Nail all this and I'll be confident of a strong performance against the Bombers.

Bring it on.

One thing is certain: I will be hungover as ****.

I suspect B_Tron will be too.

Any idea if the same rules used in the rest of the NAB Cup still apply?

I'm pretty sure it's back to normal rules for this one as it was last year.

This should be a full dress rehearsal for round one afaic.

Full dress rehersal for this match you'd think, with the only omission expected, Narni.

My wishlist:

Round 1 team on display
Full game for Wellsy
Fullback position to be finalised
Lt to a wing, Patch to the flank
NO INJURIES

Our attack when in posession has been light years ahead of the Laidley years which has been great. I'd like to see a marked improvement in our midfield's defensive approach, and Carlton's excellent midfield gives us theat opportunity.

Nail all this and I'll be confident of a strong performance against the Bombers.

Bring it on.

I'm Excited :D with all but LT to wing :confused:

This side is based on what I have seen.

B: McMahon, Hansen, Thompson
HB: Firrito, C. Delaney, Atley
C: Wells, Swallow, Bastinac
HF: Harvey, Tarrant, Thomas
F: Harper, Petrie, Campbell
R: Goldstein, Greenwood, Adams

Int: McIntosh, Cunnington, Anthony, Wright, Ziebell, MacMillan

Ziebell and the worst performed interchange player will come out for round 1.

I've missed every friggin game thus far.
Been away with work when it's been on teevee & there's been no coverage when I've been home!
Round 1 I'm meant to be at a mates 30th in the hills. My face will explode if he doesn't have Foxtel.

I've missed every friggin game thus far.
Been away with work when it's been on teevee & there's been no coverage when I've been home!
Round 1 I'm meant to be at a mates 30th in the hills. My face will explode if he doesn't have Foxtel.

plenty of pubs in the hills you can duck out too! Go hang out with the good boys from Mount Lofty FC!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Adrian Anderson insists on continuing with the farcical boundary free kick experiment, both coaches should agree that any kick in will be deliberately kicked into the man on the mark forcing a boundary throw in. The rucks and mids need the practice.

I reckon Carltank will go full bore in this. They have copped a hiding in the pre-season so far and will be very keen to gather some momentum heading into round 1.

I reckon Carltank will go full bore in this. They have copped a hiding in the pre-season so far and will be very keen to gather some momentum heading into round 1.

Yeah, I reckon they'll go hard too. Hopefully the young blokes for us stand up.

If Adrian Anderson insists on continuing with the farcical boundary free kick experiment, both coaches should agree that any kick in will be deliberately kicked into the man on the mark forcing a boundary throw in. The rucks and mids need the practice.

good call.

hmmmmm..... thinking of going but have to take my brother to the airport for a flight that leaves 450 sundy arvo, will have to convince him to come and we go to the airport after or make him get a cab

No Edwards?

Atley, greenwood, Thomas would have to go before any of the interchanges

Greenwood needs to have a "run with" role with Judd.....he needs to get back to being that tough nut negating the oppositions number 1 mid. I think Ziebell shouldnt play, carlton will go hard and JZ is our little "precious" .
He doesnt need game time he´s fully fit ready to rumble rd3 we need to experiment with our rd1 selections not our rd3 ones. save jack for when we play then for 4 points.

No Edwards?

My mistake

F: Harper, Petrie, Edwards

Int: McIntosh, Campbell, Cunnington, Anthony, Wright, Ziebell, MacMillan

Ziebell and the two worst performed interchange players will come out for round 1.

Greenwood needs to have a "run with" role with Judd.....he needs to get back to being that tough nut negating the oppositions number 1 mid. I think Ziebell shouldnt play, carlton will go hard and JZ is our little "precious" .
He doesnt need game time he´s fully fit ready to rumble rd3 we need to experiment with our rd1 selections not our rd3 ones. save jack for when we play then for 4 points.
Well, seeing as he cant pay until round 3 I would play him. Match fitness is a huge factor in the early rounds. I think its going to be a good indication of where we are at and TBH I think we need to take this game very seriously.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back