Moved Thread #1: Majak Daw -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
could work, as a forward he's got the added pressure of taking big mark and kick goals, others can't actually help him where in defense he's job is to put fist to ball and others can help. Also put him in a position where he doesn't have to move around too much i.e. fullback so that tarrant can be off the lease but too many big players if daw is in defense.

Daw in defence is something that has been floated on here dozens of times over the years. I don’t think it suits him, but we’ll see I suppose.

I saw him spend a bit of time in defence against the Hawks in Shepp a few years ago, his closing speed allowed him to get to contests and spoil very effectively.

Forwards around the league would be licking their lips at the prospect of playing on Maj.
I remember speaking with Daniel Pratt several years ago and he reckoned that when Maj went down back, the whole structure crumbled due to his inability to read the unfolding play. He may have improved in this regard, but it'd be a massive watch out!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I remember speaking with Daniel Pratt several years ago and he reckoned that when Maj went down back, the whole structure crumbled due to his inability to read the unfolding play. He may have improved in this regard, but it'd be a massive watch out!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not sure Daniel Pratt would have had a lot of nice things to say about Daw even if he were decent down back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s nonsense to think Majak can make it down back.
I have little faith in Majak now. Hope he proves me wrong but I just think he has run his race. Cannot play. Please make me eat my words but so far........

Yep heard simiar. The bloody bloke is getting worse:(
He just doesn't have it upstairs. Just watch him in some of the drills. 8 years in and he forgets what he is supposed to do or loses focus. Train how you want to play. He does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back