Past #10: Ben Cunnington - will retire from the AFL after * game - 238 games/95+ goals/2x Syd Barker Medalist/Shinboner - thanks for everything Cunners

Remove this Banner Ad

Same here. Back when I was around 20 in the days of the over 28’s nights at various suburban dives. “Grab a Granny Night” as we called it.

The best :thumbsu:

One day in September I hope. Personally, I picture him playing on as one of those slow, balding hard men you find in the country leagues.:rolleyes:

No doubt he'll finish off playing back at Cobden.

He probably win the league goalkicking playing from the centre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben is an AFL champion and I can't believe how quiet the updates have been on his injury/recovery. There is almost nothing!!

Has anybody got anything on him? No matter who comes in, he'll be our best draft.....if he ever plays again.

From a zoom meeting with some select North supporters last night: "Rhyce Shaw said today Ben Cunnington has trained strongly over the last month with lots of running and kicking. His strength levels are back to normal. Good news going forward to pre season."

From a zoom meeting with some select North supporters last night: "Rhyce Shaw said today Ben Cunnington has trained strongly over the last month with lots of running and kicking. His strength levels are back to normal. Good news going forward to pre season."
Looking forward to adding virtual new recruit Ben Cunnington to our midfield of Anderson, LDU, Simpkin, with hopefully some runs in the middle from Zurhaar, Thomas, Taylor, Scott.

I love the attack on the man and the ball Jed brings, however Cunnington is much cleaner with his handballs and collects, our clearances would instantly improve in number and quality I think.

bruhmoment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back