Past #10: Ben Cunnington - will retire from the AFL after * game - 238 games/95+ goals/2x Syd Barker Medalist/Shinboner - thanks for everything Cunners

Remove this Banner Ad

Cunners reminds me of my staffie, loyal and as stuff as as f***. He should be ranked in the top five players in the comp now as a true shinebonnner. North supporters should be happy we are seeing one of the best players in the comp running around in a North jumper.

Last edited by a moderator:
We need to win this game for Cunners and the jumper. GO NORTH beat this fake AFL team.

We’re a club, they’re a franchise. Massive difference.
Cunners to cement his AA selection with a best on performance in a big win. Congrats to the great man. We should all be proud of both the quality of his football and the quality of the man. Well done Ben!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats on 200 Ben.

Done the number 10 proud.

Done the jumper proud.

I wonder if the club thought to slip Stevo in to Hobart and have him give a short speech prior to the boys running out on the ground?

I wonder if the club thought to slip Stevo in to Hobart and have him give a short speech prior to the boys running out on the ground?

I wouldn't be surprised if Stevo is there. They are both cattle barons aren't they? (Don't they both run that beef company?)

I reckon if he gives a speech it will be short tho. Cunners like probably.:D

We’re a club, they’re a franchise. Massive difference.
Cunners to cement his AA selection with a best on performance in a big win. Congrats to the great man. We should all be proud of both the quality of his football and the quality of the man. Well done Ben!
Well said and people want to trade him insane. Well done Benny boy.

Hopefully a win for the Roos and Ben's great milestone today .Has been a privilege to watch him from the very first. .Love him :heart:
I love him more haha

Seriously, players must lift for a player like Cunners. Win or lose give it everything and take 2 weeks recovering.

62588536_10156337477186417_1683078399175688192_n.jpg

Jindrrk to celebrate the 200th we need some next level workmanship of Cunners playing lead role in final Avengers battle or something similar then send it viral. If you have the time that is.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Oh sorry saw this only now.

If we win I'll do it tonight :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back