Past #10: Ben Cunnington - will retire from the AFL after * game - 238 games/95+ goals/2x Syd Barker Medalist/Shinboner - thanks for everything Cunners

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s it? He got a week for that? If I was Ben I’d be embarrassed, that’s one of the weakest shoulder chargers I’ve ever seen. My 75 year old mother hits harder than that.

He went off holding his leg didn't he?

The AFL don't appear to have a definition of medium impact but I don't think that hit could possibly qualify.

No wonder etc but I don't know on that, but I do know the AFL is a complete joke so I expect Cunners to miss.

The game is stuffed up completely.

I'm not saying we (North) shouldn't appeal.

But the soft * went off and made a big deal of it and the AFL hates t g at look.
Their was nothing in it Rory Laird is a weak mutt I hope your club appeal’s it Michael Christian is a muppet also he picks who gets suspended and who doesn’t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No wonder etc but I don't know on that, but I do know the AFL is a complete joke so I expect Cunners to miss.

The game is stuffed up completely.

Why would he miss?

Don’t say you don’t agree with it but then do your best to justify the AFLs decision.

I just saw a pic of Steven May's eye, no mention of that in MRP report.

Their was nothing in it Rory Laird is a weak mutt I hope your club appeal’s it Michael Christian is a muppet also he picks choosers who gets suspended and who doesn’t

I'm with you mate trust me. (well done on win the other week)

Laird is a scared little * and any other player just gets up and no issue.

Christian is an idiot.

Looked to me like he grabbed his knee directly after impact, not his jaw, Medico's probably would have called him off to be assessed for possible concussion, returned to play out game, so no issues there.

Doesn't a concussion test keep you out of the game for 20 minutes? Laird had 83% TOG playing as a midfielder so there's no way he was off for 20 minutes PLUS rotations.

Ben Cunnington, North Melbourne, has been charged with Engaging in Rough Conduct against Rory Laird, Adelaide Crows, during the second quarter of the Round Four match between North Melbourne and the Adelaide Crows, played at Marvel Stadium on Sunday April 11.

In summary, he can accept a one-match sanction with an early plea.

Based on the available evidence, the incident was assessed as Careless Conduct, Medium Impact and High Contact. The incident was classified as a one-match sanction as a first offence. The player can accept a one-match sanction with an early plea.

G.R. have you got the Harbrow incident ?

I'm with you mate trust me. (well done on win the other week)

Laird is a scared little * and any other player just gets up and no issue.

Christian is an idiot.
Byron Pickett would of been suspended for life in today’s game He was my favourite opposition player as a kid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back