Past #12: Lindsay Thomas - released by NM to pursue rookie list spot at PA - thx4 everything Lindsay

Remove this Banner Ad

Just found this on one of the North Melbourne Facebook pages, a message from Lindsay himself and you can see just how much the club means to him, he says he’ll be a proud shinboner for life. Going to miss this legend, hope we see him back again at the club one day.

Be nice if someone of those F'wits who call themselves fans of our club go and actually watch that and realise he is a human being...who played for our club with passion as high as any other who have played and worn the jumper with pride.

All the best LT. Glad to see you grow as a person.....I wish you luck but hope Port flops next year ha :) Will welcome you back at the club, hopefully in a few years, with open arms.

A true Shinboner in every sense and one of my favourite players to watch run around in the blue and white. Pure passion, an anything to win attitude and a gracious and humble man off field with a huge heart.

I can't help but admire the bloke after numerous media witch hunts and all the s**t he copped. Massively unfair imo. Can't think of many others who copped it like he did for something 200 other players do and do much more often. But those players were smart and Lindsay just a ducking sniper smh. How media aren't held accountable for the s**t they write is incredible.

All the best Lindsay, Hannah and your beautiful kids.

What a guy! After watching that I feel like hunting down his critics, and I mean those who attacked his character and heart, and ripping their heads off before roosting them 60 metres with my right foot.

Heart and soul of the club!

I look forward to his eventual return where I hope he can further assist our next gen of Indigenous talent coming through.

Onya Lindsay! :thumbsu:

60 meters TT? As Denis says, dont let your ambition get mixed up with your ability.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually reading many a comment here made me want to see how he's tracking against Dermies love child......Thomas is easily tracking well against Rioli.
And for a player to be assassinated by the pratt in the way that he did makes me very tempted to pot the pr1ck on radio when Rioli retires and Dermie winds up his crudd post career.

What a guy! After watching that I feel like hunting down his critics, and I mean those who attacked his character and heart, and ripping their heads off before roosting them 60 metres with my right foot.

Heart and soul of the club!

I look forward to his eventual return where I hope he can further assist our next gen of Indigenous talent coming through.

Onya Lindsay! :thumbsu:
If Lindsay is interested in coaching, or a mentoring role, down the track, I hope that the club supports him in his ambitions.

TT - I know that it's already been mentioned; is it possible to take these comments, bind them and give them to the club to pass on to Lindsay with our best wishes?

I can hear the twang of a hammy

There'd be nothing surer, but I'd make the distance in the process.

TT - I know that it's already been mentioned; is it possible to take these comments, bind them and give them to the club to pass on to Lindsay with our best wishes?

By the sound of what he said in his video someone has pointed him in the direction of the messages posted, and I can only presume that would include here. Anyone's welcome to print off reams of this thread to post his way via the club, cutting out the tosh in the process of course.

I've heard the twang of that particularly hammy.

Yep, and that was from a 10 metre pass FFS (albeit in Arctic conditions late at night on Arden St's hallowed turf).

anyone hear that ******* jon ralph talkining about LT this arvo? if i see that prick on the street, he might run off like a scared cat....

What a fat pompous uneducated ******* loser,

Not a Popular teammate? Got eat a bag full of dicks while you do some research. Maybe ask one B.Harvey how high Linds rates on his list of best teammates.

Give me Thomas, a bloke who wears his heart on his sleeve and gives his all (despite constant outsider ridicule) over front runners Motlop + Watts anyday. Two blokes who absolutely crumbled when there was any sort of pressure. Both unable to live up to their junior hype because they don't have the drive or willingness to get the best out of themselves.

Give me a teammate like Thomas who nurtures and gives a s**t load of his own time developing the kids (especially indigenous kids) over someone like Rockliff who is an arsehole to young draftees as soon as they walk in the club. Just ask Elliot Yeo or Sam Docherty their thoughts on Rockliff and you'll realise how much of a flog the bloke is.

He talks about Lindsay in a negative light in regards to Culture. The only impact he'll be having is a positive one, you only have to look as far as his involvement in the huddle to see how much he genuinely cares about helping people become better versions on themselves.

Quote - "I love Jack Trengove, everyone out there at Melbourne Would say he is one of the most popular blokes, great to see he is coming in"

I bet if you asked anyone involved at the North Melbourne Football Club about L.Thomas their response would be far more glowing than just a "good bloke" who is popular.

I don't think I've ever read something so irritating in my life. Ralph is an absolute ******* muppet.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back