Past #13: Jared Polec - delisted end '21 - redrafted w/ #1 in '21 RD - re-delisted end '22 - 42 NM games/20 NM goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Does it matter?

The actual fact that he dissed the coach (twice) in the middle of a game and before the entire team is unforgivable IMO.

If you want that type of culture, then don’t expect any success, ever.

Just out of interest was that a fact or just an online rumour? I can't remember where it started.

It was quoted widely last year when it all went to sh*t in the hub.

Not doubting it, I was thinking about it the other day but couldn't remember if it was actually proven or just something that grew legs because somebody said it proclaiming it as fact.

Just out of interest was that a fact or just an online rumour? I can't remember where it started.
It is pretty much fact. But he was being asked to play as a tagger by a bloke who has was not of the right mind. I respect him for not being a pathetic yes man. Plenty of rusted on types will rubbish him for not being a team player. We have have heaps of team players....and none of them can kick like polec.

It is pretty much fact. But he was being asked to play as a tagger by a bloke who has was not of the right mind. I respect him for not being a pathetic yes man. Plenty of rusted on types will rubbish him for not being a team player. We have have heaps of team players....and none of them can kick like polec.

Coming at it from a different angle.

Not doubting it, I was thinking about it the other day but couldn't remember if it was actually proven or just something that grew legs because somebody said it proclaiming it as fact.
Don’t know either but something definitely went down. That was the game where he was asked to tag Cripps but performed poorly and played his normal game for the rest of the match and nearly won us the game, got 2 Brownlow votes, 4 coach’s votes from Teague but was dropped the next week by Shaw. Go figure I got no idea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be fine for him to come in for Young and to shift McDonald back.
One thing Nobes has been good at is throw the magnets around to the benefit of the team. Will be interesting to see how he goes with Polec.

One thing Nobes has been good at is throw the magnets around to the benefit of the team. Will be interesting to see how he goes with Polec.

It's a good problem to have with some flexibility on roles and positions. If Polec is at his best he will be an asset to the aggressive corridor play.

That's one way to look at it.

Would be fine for him to come in for Young and to shift McDonald back.
certainly an option, but when Polec today played as a quarter back at HB, and Noble having said through the week that players now coming back have to prove their form, I can't see how Polec comes back on a wing not having shown form there in the VFL (if you see what I mean)

certainly an option, but when Polec today played as a quarter back at HB, and Noble having said through the week that players now coming back have to prove their form, I can't see how Polec comes back on a wing not having shown form there in the VFL (if you see what I mean)
He will play another week and they will give him more minutes

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Does it matter?

The actual fact that he dissed the coach (twice) in the middle of a game and before the entire team is unforgivable IMO.

If you want that type of culture, then don’t expect any success, ever.

Man, you have to get over that. You're a broken record on what is essentially one bad act.

Polec will be a gun in the new set up. Sit back and wait for it rather than knocking him for the same thing every chance you get.

Stood up to Shaw and deserves to be delisted? Does he have this history with all coaches or just Shaw during a pandemic?

Pretty sure Stephenson didn't questionable things at Collingwood too, should we delist him too while we're deletisting players for pathetic reasonings?

Man, you have to get over that. You're a broken record on what is essentially one bad act.

Polec will be a gun in the new set up. Sit back and wait for it rather than knocking him for the same thing every chance you get.

He’s contracted for 2 more years, so I’m sure there’s a clean slate with a new coach. Mind you, I doubt it would be in Jared’s best interest to be giving Noble attitude.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back