Past #15: Atu Bosenavulagi - drafted #77 '18 ND by CFC - traded to NM as part of Stepho/BBB deal - 8 NM games/1 NM goal

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you tell us what we're getting in Atu? Most of us don't have any intel on him, short of his pre-draft highlights...
He played three games the first was alright first was he showed good signs the second he struggled to get into it and the third he didn’t even know he was playing till 5 minutes before the game.

Hard to tell what he’ll end up as but to me he looks like Jake Neade to me in that he’s small quick good in traffic, clean handsbut lacks hurt factor and the killer instinct of a small forward.

He played three games the first was alright first was he showed good signs the second he struggled to get into it and the third he didn’t even know he was playing till 5 minutes before the game.

Hard to tell what he’ll end up as but to me he looks like Jake Neade to me in that he’s small quick good in traffic, clean handsbut lacks hurt factor and the killer instinct of a small forward.

How is his kicking? He seems to look for the handball first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks to giantroo I have seen Atu before. Name didn't ring any bells whatsoever.

I watched that (terrible) Pies game against Hawks, as part of family are Pies supporters.

Was a real little goer, very clean with footy in hand in particular, loved it! Only a small snippet of course

Last edited:
A small sample size, but looks very clean with his hands, and also very quick. Could develop into a very good small forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back