Past #16: Aiden Bonar - drafted by GWS #11 '17 ND - traded to NM end '19 - 25 NM games - thx Bon

Remove this Banner Ad

Needs some continuity. One position in a string of games. He looks like he could run through walls. Just spent a lot of time second guessing himself and not looking comfortable last year.

If he is fit for the full season next year then he will look a different prospect at the end of the year.

Needs some continuity. One position in a string of games. He looks like he could run through walls. Just spent a lot of time second guessing himself and not looking comfortable last year.

If he is fit for the full season next year then he will look a different prospect at the end of the year.

Yep, this. Has the capability to be a good role player.

Run with on big mids that go forward imo.

Unfortunately for someone so highly rated as a junior and with supposed X factor, he hasn’t shown much.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
He has about 6 months to make some huge inroads and to find a set position or he’ll end up on the scrap heap.

Needs to find that “explosiveness” that made him a top ranked junior.
Bonar, Garner, Will Walker and Hall find themselves out of contract at years end and fighting one hell of a battle to be here in 2022.
You do not want to start the season out of the best 26 or so players with zero security. Josh Walker, Tyson, Kyron have all shown something, even Atley for the others with expiring contracts.

I for one am happy that we have got our contract dramas sorted. I reckon we will see 6 or 7 delistings at seasons end and another off season of high turnover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Jack,
This is what it looks like to play as an undersized defender, and this is the style of pressure, we want to see all over the ground. make it happen.

Hi Jack,
This is what it looks like to play as an undersized defender, and this is the style of pressure, we want to see all over the ground. make it happen.

Jack would maul Larkey. :tearsofjoy:

That also looks like a pretty blatant free kick to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back