AFL Player #16: Archie Perkins - Out for 4 weeks with a hamstring - 8/4

Remove this Banner Ad

God he's a weird cat, he has some Cam Newton about him. The interview on AFL Draft Night Live was so strange.
I was a bit worried by his personality but really happy to see this from Robert Shaw who I think can spot a dick head as well as most....

“Clubs ask players how they’d go interstate. He’s been honest and said he’d struggle. He’s just 18. Hardly a crime “
Straight down the line like he’s always been. Ask him a question, he’ll answer it. Get to know him and he’ll give everything. Back in your club. Can play.#unique

Well he could be the next Bailey smith. You never know.
As long as he's not as s**t as Kruezer or Gibbs I'll be happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, can't say he isn't interesting.
So much about him reminds me of Kyle Reimers. Hope it works out a lot better. He's got the potential, just hope he uses it.

So much about him reminds me of Kyle Reimers. Hope it works out a lot better. He's got the potential, just hope he uses it.
Damn. Reimers could deliver bullets. Those boots though... *sigh*

Putting on some weight shouldn't be an issue, spewing I missed the vid!

23dad11831970902546b56caa3531b7e28fe0d84

Im not sure nominating states is helpful for a national comp, but now that weve picked him and its annoyed other vic clubs im all for it. Welcome to the club.

However until we can get the mental health situation under control i guess its just something we have to deal with, but its not going to help GWS or GC, well any NSW or QLD club if they aren't competing for finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back