Past #17: Jasper Pittard - delisted after 33 NM games/5 NM goals - thanks Jasper

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots to like about this pick. Will be given a lot of freedom to be an attacking weapon.

People don’t remember but in his AA squad year he was a very good defender as well. Elite closing speed and solid tackle.

Wonder whos spot in the 22 would be under pressure the most if Pittard find form? Williams? McDonald? McMillan?

Macmillan will never be dropped for poor form even if he started resembling Jarrod Oakley-Nichols.

McDonald most likely.

Last edited:
I hope you’re right.

Just wondering what exactly makes you think that?

I haven’t watched a lot of him, but so many mates (whom all support different clubs) couldnt believe we picked him up & we’re dishing out shade via text.
one of my Port loving mates said: I'm glad we traded him, finally he'll kick a pass to a Port player.

Wanted him last year. Glad we got him this year. We lack confidence down back and Pittard has it in spades.

Disappointed the mo has gone. I like the leg tattoos too. Matt White with his blue flames turned me off of them but now a North player has lower leg tattoos I'm a fan (no bias).

Looking forward to him expanding on his collection of Grecian urns.

Would appear Macmillan has been replaced as 'on field coach'

Macmillan will never be dropped for poor form even if he started resembling Jarrod Oakley-Nichols.

McDonald most likely.

Luke might end up in the wing rotations.

Luke might end up in the wing rotations.

Possibly.

Polec and Dumont have a strong hold on those two spots.

I just want to see Luke fully fit and not completely shagged five minutes into the pregame warmup.

Well, for one I don't rate our any of our half back flankers better than average.

I think with his pace will give us a really different option coming out of defence and his kicking is good, it's his decision making that has let him down the past couple of years. If we back him in and let him play his natural game there is a lot of upside.

His decision making always seems to err on the side of having a go tho. i feel the same way about Ats off half back but his decisioon making seems like he looks to not back himself. I prefer Pittard's attitude. The way we play an offensive HBF can be a real weapon. I've even thought LMac did it ok at times this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m labeling Pittard, the Keyser Soze of the AFL, he somehow convinced port he couldn’t play.

giphy.gif

Well judging by that interview, he has bulked up. Nice set of guns popping up there.
Is it Port that is the team that doesn't let players under a certain age touch weights?

They must have forgotten to take Pittard's name off the list at some point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back