Past #17: Jasper Pittard - delisted after 33 NM games/5 NM goals - thanks Jasper

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that the first game you've seen all year? Must be.

I'm not a North fan, so it is only the second full game of yours I've seen. The other was the first of the season. I've only seen bits of other games, but bottom line is I've changed my opinion about him, not that my opinion matters in any way. My intention was to be positive. Apologies if it came across another way.
Great win last night

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm not a North fan, so it is only the second full game of yours I've seen. The other was the first of the season. I've only seen bits of other games, but bottom line is I've changed my opinion about him, not that my opinion matters in any way. My intention was to be positive. Apologies if it came across another way.
Great win last night

All good mate. Didnt realize you werent a North supporter, understandable you havent seen much of him. He's been great for us from the get go.

Best script ever written, old whatshisname Lynch trying to bang one from the arc, nobody within cooeee but Jasper casually waiting in the goal square. Whoever penned it needs to copyright it ..... Jasper is The Game

Before last night, I thought he wasn't AFL standard, but he was very good & I stand corrected. Great game.
So how was your first 8 weeks of the footy season holiday? I presume you were somewhere abroad or out in the boondocks given the lack of internet or games broadcast.

Edit: just read your followup post.... play on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win last night

Shut up and buy a membership.

Apart from that punch into the crowd when he could easily have marked - which I will put down to lack of talk from Goldie - that was a totally great game. Love him.

Yeah that was Todd's fault. He had eyes for the ball and must have seen someone in his peripheral vision. Wasn't to know it was Goldy.

Best script ever written, old whatshisname Lynch trying to bang one from the arc, nobody within cooeee but Jasper casually waiting in the goal square. Whoever penned it needs to copyright it ..... Jasper is The Game
giphy.gif

If he is injury free, got at least another 4 years at the top as he doesn't play in the gut. Hopefully Higgins will be moved into more of a permanent forward role to prolong his career like Ablett. Higgin can play til at least 35. In the middle, Anderson is starting to look more like the leader of the pack with his aggressive and constant attack on the ball and he can kick goals. LDU is starting to find his feet and will be a monster in the middle soon. Cunnington is your center clearance monster and is not prone to wear and tear hence he will have at least another 5 years. The departure of scott very much cleared the way that was becoming stagnant and now the team is coming together nicely with a return to the long kicking but also improved tackling and pressure act. We have found the blueprint to success, it's very simple and a great fit for our team in that we are still a rather blue collar unit. The gameplan we saw on Friday against richmond is what i classify as the 'brutalist' style in that we will try to physically attack the opposition legally and threat physicality we will reduce the effectiveness of the opposition's supposed skill superiority. Our historical strength has been our ability to be in close and physcial, Shaw is exploiting it to the fullest and also we got big forwards, so kick it long to them quick is a path to success.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back