Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Mate.

Seriously.

What the fu** is wrong with you?

And if you're just baiting well well played (I guess).

He'll probably play within the next couple of weeks.
There's play NEAFL and there is play AFL. Clear as anything he'll need to be playing in the AFL next season otherwise we should move him on. Hope he sashes it, just past the point of expecting it, he was meant to be fine the start of this year. Wish him every piece of luck, deserves to get some luck going his way

Mick Oxlong

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
There's play NEAFL and there is play AFL. Clear as anything he'll need to be playing in the AFL next season otherwise we should move him on. Hope he sashes it, just past the point of expecting it, he was meant to be fine the start of this year. Wish him every piece of luck, deserves to get some luck going his way
Give the kid a break, there’s ability to play football and ‘the ability to play’. He’s injured, something he can’t help but we (the club) can by rehabilitation and support to get his body right!

BruceFromBalnarring

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
I'm sure that the club will take a whole host of factors into account when deciding whether they "move him on" or extend him. One, just one, of those factors will be the number of games he's played in his first 3 years. Another might be his readiness to play Round 1 2021. Another might be whether we've managed to hang on to or develop as the case may be players like McInerney, Lloyd, Dawson, Cunningham, and Stoddart.

So it's not "clear as anything".....except perhaps mud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheMase

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 20, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Hey Masey, maybe you should read the Durak Tucker thread that you posted in?
Heh, I can barely remember what I did yesterday. I did forget about that however the only reason we know is because he posted Instagram! I don’t think I have seen anything from the club including leaving him as TBC despite him being ruled out a month ago.

Mick Oxlong

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
Heh, I can barely remember what I did yesterday. I did forget about that however the only reason we know is because he posted Instagram! I don’t think I have seen anything from the club including leaving him as TBC despite him being ruled out a month ago.
Ditto. I vaguely recall someone saying something, I think it was ‘what’s his name?’!

Top Bottom