AFL Player #20: Peter "Litre" Wright 🏅 - Pleads guilty at tribunal, 4 week suspension - 26/3

Remove this Banner Ad

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 19.22.40.png
After years of wanting him (at least on mine and BrunoV's part) we finally have him.

Traded for a future 4th round pick. Bargain.

Last edited by a moderator:

If we can get 130+ goals from Wright, Stewart, Stringer and Walla we'll have done well.

We certainly will, given that's an average of 32.5 which is more than Wright & Stewart have ever kicked in a season, and only 1.5 goals less than Tipungwuti's best year. Stringer has had a 56 and 42 goal season at the Bulldogs, with his best at EFC being 33.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Former top ten draft pick, for a future 4th?
Didn't play a game in 2020?

There are some blanks here I need filled in.

Has shown a bit at times but been largely poor. Shuffled back behind Day and King at the Suns.

Can’t say I’ve seen a lot of him but the consensus seems to be he has the size, some skills and some athleticism, but lacks competitiveness and mongrel. His chief role for us will be to compete and bring the ball to ground, so we’ll have to fix that. Somebody lock him in a cage until March and start poking him with a stick.

Former top ten draft pick, for a future 4th?
Didn't play a game in 2020?

There are some blanks here I need filled in.

Stuart Dew plays favourites?

Someone posted the below article yesterday;

Welcome to Essendon two metre Peter.

First Peter on Essendon’s list since rookie listed player Peter Summers circa 2003.

As he walked to the stage at the 2014 AFL Draft with Imagine Dragons in the background, I Bet my Life on Wright being better than Joe.*

Not really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back