2009 Trade Discussion - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

only one trade for me

robisnon ---> coughlan

to cover for ablett being on the bench

was thinking of doing walker ---> mcaffer, but dont really see it as making me enough money for a trade.

Hi guys, I really need help with this.

I want to do either one of these trades:

Cheney ---> Lockyer

OR

Cheney ----> Burgyone

If I do the Burgyone trade it means I have some money left over but I will have 5 P.A players (I already have C. Cornes, K. Cornes, Hartlett, Krakouer). What do you think I should do? Unfortuntely I don't have enough for Goddard.

Just the 1 cheeky trade, Cheney to Mackie. Plenty of people getting Mack-Unit in this week.

Starting Petrenko in place of Houlihan and Raines and with M.Brown and Didak out have to start Warren and Walker. Raines better get his arse back into some form and back into the Tiggers team. Tempted to trade Walker to Mccaffer for the security if NGB pulls out but can't justify the trade at all.

Tough week for DT.

My bench this week (apart from rucks): Raines, Houlihan, Hartlett, Beams, M.Brown, Didak.

No point in appointing emergencies.

yeah still leaves me with a zero, better to hav it in the back than the mid?

and the side;
ohoh.jpg
needs capt changes i no lol

any other ideas? 29k in the bank
Any reason you've left Petrenko on the bench not an emergency? He's playing you know - you don't need to cop a 0.

Also, two emergencies in the forwards just means you'll get the lower one if you only have one late change.

Bock and Brown out have now given me 3 0's... not what I was really expecting at all!!!

I was all set to do Ablett --> Murphy and would've been fine, but now I'm rethinking. Can I get thoughts on these?

1) In: Bartel, Franklin
Out: Houlihan, Ablett ($4k left)

2) In: Murphy, Gia
Out: M Brown, Ablett ($11k left)

3) In: Murphy, Riewoldt
Out: Ablett, Houlihan ($12k left)

4) In: Murphy, Steve J
Out: Ablett, Houlihan ($65k left)

Will still cop 1 0 in the backs, but can't do much about that!

Cheers!

No. Do it, I Dare you.

im really tempted, you know what screw it im gonna take a risk and if it doesnt work well oh well im gonna do it!!! the extra 20k will b very handy.
edit: i acctually did it, cant beleive i did this trade i think can make or break my season, doesnt feel like i made the right decision though

[Hey Fellas i am still deciding whether to trade this week or not. i have 16 trades and 35k left

My Team is :

Backs - B.Goddard, L Hodge, C Cornes, J.Adcock, R Houlihan, S Hill, N Suban,
J Petrenko, A Raines

Mids - G Ablett, D Swan, K Cornes, B Gibbs, D Rich, D Beams H Hartlett, L Anthony

Rucks - D Cox, H McIntosh S Jacobs, J Spencer

Forwards - S Johnson, B Deledio, D Giansiracusa, A Didak, S Higgins, N Krakour, J Ziebell T Walker, W Thompson

Was thinking Beams to Coughlan but am not sure if this is too sideways?
Or should i do Beams to Cockie then upgrade Houlihan to Lockyer/Mackie?
OR Ablett to Bartel then Beams to Cockie/Coughlan

Thoughts on team or trades or any other ideas? Much Appreciated Cheers Guys

Bock and Brown out have now given me 3 0's... not what I was really expecting at all!!!

I was all set to do Ablett --> Murphy and would've been fine, but now I'm rethinking. Can I get thoughts on these?

1) In: Bartel, Franklin
Out: Houlihan, Ablett ($4k left)

2) In: Murphy, Gia
Out: M Brown, Ablett ($11k left)

3) In: Murphy, Riewoldt
Out: Ablett, Houlihan ($12k left)

4) In: Murphy, Steve J
Out: Ablett, Houlihan ($65k left)

Will still cop 1 0 in the backs, but can't do much about that!

Cheers!
Also, could go Ablett to Coughlan and Brown to Riewoldt with $106k leftover - seems too risky though. Thoughts on that and the above?

Cheers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im doing Houlihan > Mackie but then i never planned on Houlihan being a keeper. You have 16 trades prob could afford to do it to.

Hi guys, I really need help with this.

I want to do either one of these trades:

Cheney ---> Lockyer

OR

Cheney ----> Burgyone

If I do the Burgyone trade it means I have some money left over but I will have 5 P.A players (I already have C. Cornes, K. Cornes, Hartlett, Krakouer). What do you think I should do? Unfortuntely I don't have enough for Goddard.

Please anyway?

Also, could go Ablett to Coughlan and Brown to Riewoldt with $106k leftover - seems too risky though. Thoughts on that and the above?

Cheers!
1) to me money is money but with those 2 they bring a lot of points to the board, couglhan can be good but he is a huge risk, the bloke did his knee by falling over in the shower.

Please anyway?

lockyer can have massive games and i think in the long run will average more ppg works hard and can find the footy with a lot of marks and goals, gotta take the good with the bad with him though. can go missing a bit p.burg can go missing heaps and when port plays bad he goes missing.

hey mayb im a bit biased too, i also took cyril over buddy so im a bit crazy atm!

Who would you guys buy for Richo out of J. Brown, M. Pavlich, J. Roughead or D. Giansiracusa. This player will be a keeper for a while.

You dont win/finish high playing safe.

i know there are risks and then there are RISKS it depends on each person also really each player has to look at the potential gain over the worst case scenario and what they can do with the money.

luckily its one decision i dont have to make but ive got plenty of other problems!

Who would you guys buy for Richo out of J. Brown, M. Pavlich, J. Roughead or D. Giansiracusa. This player will be a keeper for a while.

I'd go Franklin, however I assume you already have him.

Out of those I'd go Roughead/Pavlich.

I think Roughead can average 90 this year.

[Hey Fellas i am still deciding whether to trade this week or not. i have 16 trades and 35k left

My Team is :

Backs - B.Goddard, L Hodge, C Cornes, J.Adcock, R Houlihan, S Hill, N Suban,
J Petrenko, A Raines

Mids - G Ablett, D Swan, K Cornes, B Gibbs, D Rich, D Beams H Hartlett, L Anthony

Rucks - D Cox, H McIntosh S Jacobs, J Spencer

Forwards - S Johnson, B Deledio, D Giansiracusa, A Didak, S Higgins, N Krakour, J Ziebell T Walker, W Thompson

Was thinking Beams to Coughlan but am not sure if this is too sideways?
Or should i do Beams to Cockie then upgrade Houlihan to Lockyer/Mackie?
OR Ablett to Bartel then Beams to Cockie/Coughlan

Thoughts on team or trades or any other ideas? Much Appreciated Cheers Guys

keep houlihan hes still got money to go up and i think its just a one week thing to spur him, if fevola kicked it he would still be in the team. It would be a bigger waste as well as you have petrenko on the bench
with the coughlan trade im still undecided so i guess flip a coin!:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back