tim finnigan

All Australian
Nov 3, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Sorry Tim, some idle time and after a few ales. I see that I will need to be a fair bit cagier and subtle to push your buttons.

Nearly felt sorry for him in the grand final against marby last year, he actually squibbed more contests than possessions he got. But we'd be more than happy to take a few strathmore boys mate? Maybe a few of them looking for a change after winning the flag this year?

Stax on the mill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nearly felt sorry for him in the grand final against marby last year, he actually squibbed more contests than possessions he got. But we'd be more than happy to take a few strathmore boys mate? Maybe a few of them looking for a change after winning the flag this year?

Yes it was a great result for the Mores after everyone wrote them off pre season. After leading all day they looked like they had blown it, but got ahead when they slotted a snap shot from the boundary on the wrong side. Next season looks like being a re-building year with a fair few retirements imminent.

Apologies for writing so much about our league on your leagues site. Looks like you had a really great Grand final here between Bell Park and South Barwon who have dominated down there for a few years. Cheers

jezza25

All Australian
Oct 2, 2008
Torquay
AFL Club
Carlton
Apologies if it's been spoke about already but I heard, and hopefully it hasn't been in the paper to really make me look silly, but Brad Ottens will play for Newtown next year.

Back