Player Sponsorship 2012 Expression of Interest for player sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Not that active on here during the summer, send me a sms or something when you need the $ Ant

No worries, still have to chase the club, they've been slack in getting back to me.

Thanks Ant, but i'm going have to decline, i'm still going to put $20 in.

Doing the Player Review was fun, plus it gave me something to do apart from studying
so kept your 20 and put it towards something else :D

Glad you enjoyed, if you want to put in $20 I'll cover the extra $30 to get you the BFSC gold membership here.

Just had a call from the club. They're sending a email through with the players available.

They want the funds by the 31st of Jan. I'll PM everyone involved a bank account to transfer the funds to soon.

I'll get you guys to put part of your BF name and "BF" in the description of the transfer so I know who is who when I tally up the funds.

I.e GusBF (obviously there is limited space in the desc so make your name stand out).

Who do we want to sponsor?

These are the players available..for now. So sooner we get started the more chance we have of getting the preferred player.

• Nathan Djerrkura
• Ryan Hargreave
• Tom Hill
• Christian Howard
• Jason Johannissen
• Brian Lake
• Lukas Markovic
• Will Minson
• Brodie Moles
• James Mulligan
• Matthew Panos
• Jayden Schofield
• Jason Tutt
• Patrick Veszpremi
• Tom Williams

If your still looking for more Ant , put me in for $50

Great effort, people.

Just to pick up on what Ant_ has posted, once the sponsorship is paid in full and I'm provided with the numbers we allocate sponsor badges and apply the appropriate membership to your profile. If you have an active membership we'll add a year onto it. Or, if the subscription is of a different colour, start the new one when the old one runs out.

One thing we've been doing on the Hawthorn Board is with left over funds is tossing it into sponsorship at Box Hill, which is considerably cheaper than for AFL listed players. It's a good way to support the feeder club. Just a thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless there is any objections to Howard we'll go with him?

Will send through the payment details via PM to those listed in the next couple of days

Still able to put in for this, I would be happy to contribute.

Also, I'm having a bit of trouble grasping what each contributor gets out of it, could you please PM me about what its all about?

Still able to put in for this, I would be happy to contribute.

Also, I'm having a bit of trouble grasping what each contributor gets out of it, could you please PM me about what its all about?

On BF you get a sponsors badge, $50 gives you 12 months BF gold access. We will raffle off to the contributors the Sutton Medal and other functions that come with the sponsorship.

Let me know if you're still interested.

PM has bee sent to all contributors with the payment details. Still time if you want to join up.

Club is going send me through a form. Soon as the funds are in I'll get the sponsorship rolling.

Sweet as, as my bank is looking very healthy at the moment, ill put in $100.

No worries, that will get you the Platinum BFSC as well. Difference between Gold and Pt is you don't see the adverts.

Not sure if the list at the top is updated or not. I'm interested in the full list of those that are paid and how much maybe required to snaffle the seats :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back