Player Sponsorship 2012 Expression of Interest for player sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm new to this - but isn't it better if we all buy extra memberships for the Club than do a player sponsorship? Forgive my ignorance!

I'm new to this - but isn't it better if we all buy extra memberships for the Club than do a player sponsorship? Forgive my ignorance!

It's up to you, this is a community type effort from us at BigFooty. We will raffle off the, peripherals, player sponsor and sutton medal nights to everyone who contributes.

Your BigFooty account will be credited with a BFSC membership and we'll add a player sponsor badge to your profile as well.

I've sent a email to the names OldSchool provided late last week. Will give them a call if I don't hear anything back soon. I think we've got enough numbers to run with it now.

I'll have a fulltime job soonish (Fingers crossed) so I'll be good for at least 50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll go in for $50.00.

Haven't done this before, so not sure how the funds are conveyed. Is there a direct deposit number?

Once I hear back from from the club on when they want the funds committed and what players are available to sponsor I'll pm a bank account for you guys to deposit into.

Once I hear back from from the club on when they want the funds committed and what players are available to sponsor I'll pm a bank account for you guys to deposit into.

Perhaps talk to them that we have a diverse group from students/unemployed to lower ranks of royalty and are looking for a suitable value option for our clientele

Let the rich and famous sponsor the big guns, we are probably looking for someone more on the fringe

But not too far out on the fringe :D

Perhaps talk to them that we have a diverse group from students/unemployed to lower ranks of royalty and are looking for a suitable value option for our clientele

Let the rich and famous sponsor the big guns, we are probably looking for someone more on the fringe

But not too far out on the fringe :D

Had a chat to someone at the club on Friday. The position of player coteries sponsor has just been filled. The new guy is going to give me a call Monday.

Mate for finishing the player review, I'll pay yours.
Thanks Ant, but i'm going have to decline, i'm still going to put $20 in.

Doing the Player Review was fun, plus it gave me something to do apart from studying
so kept your 20 and put it towards something else :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back