Match Discussion 2012 VAFA Premier C 2nd Semi Fitzroy V Parkdale

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair commentary Mobbs. I feel there's an incredible amount of ignorance shown towards Fitzroy on the main board that our small territory here mirrors a safe room. Accordingly I admire the resilience of the likes of Wona and Roylion for 'stick and moving' amongst the punches thrown on the main board.

No, I'm a Parkdale player.

And no, I have nothing constructive to post... Just being annoying!

On the subject of Clash guernseys, Parkdale have adopted their traditional "two blues" jumper as our future clash jumper... Looks pretty damn good too!

On the subject of Clash guernseys, Parkdale have adopted their traditional "two blues" jumper as our future clash jumper... Looks pretty damn good too!
Actually I didn't realise you were trawling through here too, it was the other bloke who said we wouldn't need to worry about B Grade that I picked as a Nodder.

Well you are of course welcome here Jizzy (reserve right to retract at any time dependent on footy results). Congrats on the promo. Definitely must have had our measure on Saturday (Im two states away so can't see the matches).

Although you probably should have lobbed here before the match and said you were gonna trounce us, rather than wait 'til after it had happened and jump in to tell us that you had ;)

Well let's hope we get another shot at youse, and can deliver a better challenge. Parkdale are probably hoping we win the Prelim now. But all things change.

Cheers for your honesty. Congrats on your promotion. Do you have an image of the two blues jumper?

Nice to see another article on the Lions website about this week's game:

On another note, if Fitzroy do make it through to the GF, hopefully we can wear a Fitzroy jumper in the GF. It'd suck bag if we had to wear the VAFA jumper, or a non-Fitzroy jumper again...

On a point of order, the clash jumpers, that we get from the VAFA, do not have all the numbers up to 100. What a pity that Ronchi is still not playing. He wore 97 or 98. Pickers in 85; they do not have the jumpers to allow our players to wear their regular numbers.

The problem is that we copy what the AFL do NOW. Do you really think that the 1977 Grand Finals would be worth watching if the Clubs were wearing "what ever"?

I am staying at home with my crook "trouble and strife" so will not have the inside news. I am not down to watch training. I am annoyed that my post about selection has not drawn any comments.

We could select every tall we have. Lee, Speckie, Raco, and Toby could all come in and we could drop all the smalls i.e. Diamo, Polly and say Simco(he played on a bloke that kicked six but must have been 15 kilos heavier). Would this mean that we are sacrificing our strength to vainly combat a weakness?

Mobbs, I didn't know you were an I.T. guru! You are a man of many talents!
Remember the entire Qooty, aussie rules football text simulator, used for the Sweet FA fantasy footy competition, right here at Bigfooty (see my sig), is my creation. You, know that thing that miscreants like the folks above don't play in yet.

Remember the entire Qooty, aussie rules football text simulator, used for the Sweet FA fantasy footy competition, right here at Bigfooty (see my sig), is my creation. You, know that thing that miscreants like the folks above don't play in yet.
Mobbs, I have a laptop computer and sometimes it doesn't work properly. It's ok if I plug it into a powerpoint, but if I take it out and use it it will eventually turn itself off. This warning thing comes up that looks like a battery, but it's red and then about 5 minutes later the whole thing shuts down. Strangely, when I plug it back into the wall it works again. :confused: What causes this?

Mobbs, I have a laptop computer and sometimes it doesn't work properly. It's ok if I plug it into a powerpoint, but if I take it out and use it it will eventually turn itself off. This warning thing comes up that looks like a battery, but it's red and then about 5 minutes later the whole thing shuts down. Strangely, when I plug it back into the wall it works again. :confused: What causes this?
Disconnect your premises at the P.O.A. and call an R.E.C.. You may have ASIO operatives moving clumsily through your wallspace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disconnect your premises at the P.O.A. and call an R.E.C.. You may have ASIO operatives moving clumsily through your wallspace.
I'll do that ASAP. Thanks for that.
You sure know a lot about computers!

Can't drop Polly, he's been in good form in the latter half of this season.

Gotta disagree with you there Phil. Although I agree with bringing back Specky. Any chance of being able to prop Pickers up in the goal square?

Pickers has a bung back. He is no chance to play. I do not think Polly should be dropped but I was trying to provoke some thought about playing to our strengths rather than reacting to a loss and our lack of size. I tend to talk to much and I hope people have observed this habit but I try to be brief in these posts during the week.

The inclusions, Toby Two dads, Dom and Speckie give us what we want.

Let's all get down to Sandy and thrash the Oblates of Mary Immaculate.

All you fitzroy fans should be happy they were wearing a clash strip during that disgraceful performance, it would of brought shame to the jumper. And their is no way you will make the grand final or move to B next year so you won't have to worry clashing with parkdale again.
lol?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back