Match Discussion 2012 VAFA Premier C Grand Final : Parkdale Vultures v Fitzroy - TBO Sat 22 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Just popping in to congratulate the Roys on making it to three grand finals. I've always had an affinity for them since learning about their rich history. If there's a club I'd come out of 'retirement' to play for, it's them! :thumbsu:

Silent Alarm

Just popping in to congratulate the Roys on making it to three grand finals. I've always had an affinity for them since learning about their rich history. If there's a club I'd come out of 'retirement' to play for, it's them! :thumbsu:

Silent Alarm
Do it mate. Closest we'll get to playing for an AFL side.

Kindah true. I'll pinch that statement for the committee, we need to work on concepts to make it more navigable.

I enjoy the game-day feeds. Find it a bit hard to engage in the pre-game banter... I get the feeling I'm missing the gist of the in-jokes! (Although, pantskyle's material is pretty entertaining!).

Carn the Roys!!!!

gameday_zps316db930.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

16422_Awaywego.gif

CARN THE MIGHTY ROYS!

Midway through the second quarter and the Thirds are up by 4 now...

HALF TIME: Thirds 4-7-31 St.Kevins 3-2-20

At this time, we ask that all those present be upstanding for the national anthem... sort of...

THREE QUARTER TIME: Thirds 6-9-49 St.Kevins 4-4-28

Looks like we've just about nailed the first leg of the treble now :)

22 mins gone in the final quarter, and the Thirds lead 12-11-83 to 6-4-40. Yep, chalk up the first Grand Final win!

I'm heading up for the firsts with my dad (ex player)

Seriously considering pulling the boots on and playing for them next year, always been a pipe dream to play for the same team as my old man.

I rekon they could use a guy that is fitter and faster than every AFL player that can't kick straight to save himself!

Quarter-time in the second Grand Final and we're narrowly ahead...

Reserves 2-4-16
Marcellin 2-2-14

Remove this Banner Ad

Back