Scores and rankings 2013 BigFooty SuperCoach Club Board Championships - GEELONG BOARD CROWNED PREMIERS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanting to know how the badges are given out. On the Port board we only had one league and strath39 was the highest ranked player in that league. Yesterday Killer Power was awarded the SC badge for the Port board. Am I correct in assuming Killer Power played in a bigfooty divisional league and was awarded the badge on that basis?

Just wanting to know how the badges are given out. On the Port board we only had one league and strath39 was the highest ranked player in that league. Yesterday Killer Power was awarded the SC badge for the Port board. Am I correct in assuming Killer Power played in a bigfooty divisional league and was awarded the badge on that basis?

I have no idea how i ended up with that badge! Think i came top 3 on the BF Board for DT but not SC

I have no idea how i ended up with that badge! Think i came top 3 on the BF Board for DT but not SC

Its a participation award (like a free cheeseburger trophy)

everyone who is brave enuff to openly admit they support port will get one!;)

They are awarded usually to the top ranked team on each club board. It is up to each board's organiser to give the name to SJ in the Mod thread.
I'll see what transpired now.

EDIT: Killer Power is listed in that thread.

They are awarded usually to the top ranked team on each club board. It is up to each board's organiser to give the name to SJ in the Mod thread.
I'll see what transpired now.

EDIT: Killer Power is listed in that thread.
DT and SC badges have accidentally gone to the opposite list. Will get it sorted today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back