Draft Review 2014 - Redo the 2014 AFL Draft

Prochard123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’m stunned at the lack of recognition for De Goey’s three grand final goals. They were all absolutely of the highest order, particularly the first where he ran around two and snapped it straight through the middle. The other two were launches from on the 50 paint that were never in doubt. The man is unbelievable.
Most rational people already have him as #1 from this draft what more do u want lol

Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, Gold City, Knights
1: De Goey
2: Andrews
3: Heeney
4: Brayshaw
5: Petracca
6: Lever
7: Blakely
8: McLean
9: McGovern
10: Lambert
11: Steele
12: T Miller
13: Weller
14: Langdon
15: Short

I’m stunned at the lack of recognition for De Goey’s three grand final goals. They were all absolutely of the highest order, particularly the first where he ran around two and snapped it straight through the middle. The other two were launches from on the 50 paint that were never in doubt. The man is unbelievable.
dont most people have him at number 1?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

nineteen eighty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2003
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TIGERS
Easily Heeney and DeGoey for mine as top 2. In no particular order.

Actually, given DeG's end of season, he would have to move to top spot. Followed by IH.

Jesslc

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Expecting Kyle Langford to get a bit more love by the end of next year, think he will go past McKenna at Essendon from this draft
Any thoughts on players that arent from Essendon? Probably a good post for the Essendon board.

Sep 28, 2007
AFL Club
Essendon
Any thoughts on players that arent from Essendon? Probably a good post for the Essendon board.

Yet you follow up with a post thats probably not good for any board.

Do you remember the post you made that provided more input than his? Nah, me either. Considering how much you have just been trolling this thread, I'd be wary of calling out the quality of any other posters.

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Please do. Id love to see it
This was alot harder than i thought i had to extend it to 25, so this is what i predict for the future not for current output, haven't included any players that where mature age at the time because some of those players are already in their prime. Ive also left out some players that have been injured for alot of their early career since its hard to predict if that injury history will continue.

1. Jordan De Goey - Collingwood
2. Isaac Heeney - Sydney
3. Jake Lever - Melbourne
4. Christian Petracca - Melbourne
5. Harris Andrews - Brisbane
6. Angus Brayshaw - Melbourne
7. Connor Blakely - Fremantle
8. Kyle Langford - Essendon
9. Jack Steele - St Kilda
10. Touk Miller - Gold Coast
11. Toby McLean - Bulldogs
12. Mitch McGovern - Carlton
13. Lachie Weller - Gold Coast
14. Dan Butler - Richmond
15. Bailey Dale - Bulldogs
16. Nakia Cockatoo - Geelong
17. Peter Wright - Gold Coast
18. Conor McKenna - Essendon
19. Dougal Howard - Port Adelaide
20. Caleb Daniel - Bulldogs
21. Jayden Short - Richmond
22. Brayden Maynard - Collingwood
23. Ed Langdon - Fremantle
24. Liam Duggan - West Coast
25. Alex Neal-Bullen - Melbourne

WC drafts in 2014 and 2015 were really bad. Duggan is okay but there were better players at pick 11. Lamb (2014) and Partingon (2015) picks 32 and 28
guess you will have to take solace in winning the premiership

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4tone

Club Legend
Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
He sits in top 10 easliy. I hope in some way you are involved in recuiting for the lions please continue on having no clue.[/QUOTE]

Back