2015-16 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting good looks, from good areas, as well. Not just shots from perimeter or anywhere.

Tonight's scoring chances, faded circles are shots that missed the net.

CWej8CiWsAEz9XU.jpg

High scoring chances were 17-5. Ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So how about that Corey Crawford?

5 shut outs already this year. Amazingly coming into the season, his previous best was only 2.

5 shut outs already this year. Amazingly coming into the season, his previous best was only 2.

I think it may have been 3 which he got in his rookie year and the shortened season.

Edit: 4 in his rookie year. Also shutout the Canucks in Vancouver in the playoffs that year.

Last edited:
I think it may have been 3 which he got in his rookie year and the shortened season.

Edit: 4 in his rookie year. Also shutout the Canucks in Vancouver in the playoffs that year.

No, you're right my bad.

Has been great this year.

Jonathan Bernier's last three games (including a game in the AHL) have been 5-4 overtime losses.
Can hardly blame him for that loss though, first goal was a seeing eye shot through traffic, second was unmarked almost in the blue paint and the third was going wide and in off of Hollands leg

Caps 3-0 down and being given a lesson by the Bolts. With the Rags and Habs up next Holtby pulled after the third

Still missing half our forwards too...

Suppose it means different players get to play together. Love seeing Namestnikov out there with Kucherov. Maybe he can become an adopted triplet.

Back to 3-2, Grubes with a great save and then TJ scores almost instantly. Getting a bit heated out there now after Nisko buries Brown

Remove this Banner Ad

Back