2023/24 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
Congrats to Vegas, but all eyes look ahead to next season.

Season schedule has been released.

Draft starts tomorrow.

A projected phenom to join the NHL next season with Conor Bedard to go pick 1.

Free Agency starts Sunday.

Trades have already come rolling in with players like Taylor Hall, Pierre Luc Dubois and Kevin Hayes already traded.

Countdown on to puck drop...

Not sure the signing of Max will be a winner and TBH I think the Caps are out of ideas. Phillips might be ok but bizarre Calgary couldn’t find a spot for him considering their fire sale

Dallas improves its forward depth by adding Duchene. Good top 9.

Unfortunately Haven't been able to fill the main hole of a good number 2 defenseman to pair with Heiskanen on the right side. Out of cap space too so likely have what they have for next season.

Good team will be competitive again, but probably a top 4 defenseman short of a Stanley cup contender.

Both interested and concerned by were Calgary will sit coming into the season. Seems like they've got their hands tied salary cap wise and may need to shed some senior players but unsure who they'd be able to get back in.

Disappointed to see Toffoli go

Kylington back should hopefully be like getting a new player in although it'll be interesting to see how the defense lines up.

1st Line: Andersson and Hanifin
2nd Line: Kylington and Weegar
3rd Line: Zadorov and Tanev

Where does this place Sharangovich?

We have a new “worst contract” in the league.

Well done, Brian MacLellan.

29 year old Tom Wilson gets a seven-year, $45.5 million contract extension that will begin with the 2024-25 season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have a new “worst contract” in the league.

Well done, Brian MacLellan.

29 year old Tom Wilson gets a seven-year, $45.5 million contract extension that will begin with the 2024-25 season.
I still can’t get my head around it.
So, this is what we have become 🤡🤡💩💩

The Bulldogs did themselves a Pittsburgh Penguins on the weekend. How does one lose at home to that lot?

So does that mean the AFL will follow the NHLs lead and the misfit GWS Giants play the role or Florida and make it all the way to the grand final?

Hi all.

Got a spot in our BF fantasy keeper league going (with a pretty useful squad to take over!)

Funnest league that I have ever been involved in.

Please DM me if you're interested.

I was interested to see how 'serious' of a squad would be brought out by LA and Arizona but its great to see they're both good squads.

Anyone heading along on the weekend to watch the games? '

I was interested to see how 'serious' of a squad would be brought out by LA and Arizona but its great to see they're both good squads.

Anyone heading along on the weekend to watch the games? '

Yep heading there, look forward to it. Think I'm 3rd or 4th row.

Trying to get there at 10am Sunday and wait in line for a photo with the Cup. Once in a lifetime opportunity

Remove this Banner Ad

Back