2023/24 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

DeBrincat, Larkin and Raymond on fire for the wings

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to see Calgary get a couple of wins in a row after a rough start to the season.

Interesting to see how the Huberdeau and Gaudreau situations play out - are they just out of form? Not playing in the right system? Injured? Whatever it is, both teams are not getting much value from their 'star' player

Just a footnote on the Johnny Hockey situation - I knew you could have no trade clauses but had no idea you could have a no movement clause in your contract (ie. cannot be sent down to the minors or traded) like Johnny has.

Happy to see Calgary get a couple of wins in a row after a rough start to the season.

Interesting to see how the Huberdeau and Gaudreau situations play out - are they just out of form? Not playing in the right system? Injured? Whatever it is, both teams are not getting much value from their 'star' player

Just a footnote on the Johnny Hockey situation - I knew you could have no trade clauses but had no idea you could have a no movement clause in your contract (ie. cannot be sent down to the minors or traded) like Johnny has.

I think Columbus have a good future so Gaudreau will be good soon enough once fantilli especially becomes that true number 1 centre he looks to be.

Huberdeau..eek, doesn't look good there. Unless Calgary can find a player he clicks with to get his mind right. Without that, That contract is looking long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back