2015-16 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

NHL.TV is a sack of s**t tonight. My feed is so far behind that I inadvertently noticed the Leafs were up 2-1 via twitter when the score was 1-0 Canucks, the "rewind 10 seconds" button still doesn't work, feed is very average in quality, hasn't been this bad for many seasons.

Awful decision to make this big change mid-season.
that's me every game. you'd think nhl teams themselves wouldn't tweet "SCORES!" literally the moment it happens

Here is another NHL.TV mystery.
For HNiC CBC games the Home feed is terrible while the Away feed is perfect.
It was the same case last weekend. The two options are the exact same CBC broadcast, how can that happen?

Wilson hits the pipe with 30 seconds to go and we lose to them again. Hopefully the last time we see them this season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's hope Andrej is better than his brother? Ondřej.

CbJjVpWUsAAgc9i.jpg

Canucks season officially over. Thought we might win this one and get on s role and make playoffs but we are finished.
Canucks status quo got absolutely destroyed tonight, and on HNIC! You had Craig Simpson frequently criticising the coach because after every TV time-out, the Vey line or whatever would be coming out, you had the horrible performance against Team Tank itself, and you had Friedman say what's been hinted at time and time again post-AV being fired: that the ownership is interfering with the management team

very interesting. hopefully this puts an end to the stupid playoff push.

edit On the coaching point....

They should can the orca breaking out of the ice and go back to the PCHL/WHL jerseys, who knows what an orca breaking out of ice has to do with being a Canuck, when was the last time the Georgia Strait let alone the Burrard Inlet froze over?

image.png

9200dfde-0a60-4a76-a18c-6dd21c100593.png

Winner.

Cracking game in Detroit, B's led 3-1 and then the Wings hit back and scored 4 in a row. B's responded with the next 2 to level it at 5-5 but as I speak Detroit hit the front again. Still a bit to play

Remove this Banner Ad

Back