2015 Monaco Grand Prix - FIA Formula One World Championship: Round Six

Remove this Banner Ad

In all honesty, Hamilton is still most likely going to win the WDC. Shown last season and this that when he doesn't crack a tanty or the like he beats Rosberg one on one.

No doubt but at least we got something interesting for once!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Brundle doing the interviews. As if Rosberg had anything to do with it, keep questioning the merc decision when Rosberg and Hamilton had nothing to do with it.

There is a god. I legitimately thought Lewis was going to park his car at Portier and just walk home.

I don't know why RB got DR to give the place back.
1. He was 7 tenths faster than DK for like 10 laps before the crash and might have gotten him anyway.
2. That's racing, sometimes you get lucky with S/C and pit stops.

Also, I fear this will be completely forgotten but how ******* good was Grosjean's block of Verstappen when he was trying to sneak through behind Vettel. Brilliant.

There is a god. I legitimately thought Lewis was going to park his car at Portier and just walk home.

I don't know why RB got DR to give the place back.
1. He was 7 tenths faster than DK for like 10 laps before the crash and might have gotten him anyway.
2. That's racing, sometimes you get lucky with S/C and pit stops.

Also, I fear this will be completely forgotten but how ******* good was Grosjean's block of Verstappen when he was trying to sneak through behind Vettel. Brilliant.

Also thanks to Grosjean for the early braking that changed everything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back