2015 NHL Stanley Cup playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Had to do some work during the 2nd period of the Habs v Poiliticians game.

Hear it was pretty interesting. Long time Habs fans saying it was the most exciting period they've ever seen. :eek:
I said to my non - hockey watching house mate that it was the best period I have seen this year.

**** yes.

Blackhawks have flicked the switch this period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** yes!

Huge ****ing win.

Take a bow Scott Darling. What a playoff debut!

**** yes!

Huge ******* win.

Take a bow Scott Darling. What a playoff debut!
What a game. And it finished in time for me to watch the end of the Flames and Canucks. Between watching those two and the Ottawa and Montreal game, it is fair to say today was not a bad start to the playoffs!
All this and I still have the Ducks to look forward to tomorrow. I'm taking uni off in the morning to make sure I am rested for the game. Can't wait!

as is tradition, Sbisa was on ice, for an extended amount of time, for both the Calgary goals. 3 more years.

the sedins were rolling and unfortunate not to score a goal, the Bonino line ******* sucked, and Sam Barrett is very good

Bennet, he's the kid who couldn't do a chin-up at the draft combine. Doesn't seem like an issue now. ;)

That was the Canucks' seventh straight home playoff loss which commenced on that fateful Game 7 in '11.

No idea how the 3 stars of the game work, but how Darling didn't make it :drunk:

Andrew Hammond did not allow three goals in any of his first 12 starts.
He's now allowed at least three in six of his past 12 starts.

iStock_000019171640XSmall_BalloonPinPop.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back