2016 AFL - Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

My theory is there wont be any holding back from Geelong, Hawks, GWS & Sydney - each team wants as much % as possible for top4 spots- therefore should be decent chances at multi goalscorers this round. Will give it a shot starting with McCarthy and Motlop.
0.5u McCarthy 2g @3.20 b365
0.5u McCarthy 3g @9.5 b365
0.5u Motlop 2g @1.95 b365
0.5u Motlop 3g @4 b365

Can see this game being tight with everything on the line for Geelong and the Dees with nothing to lose.

Melbourne +32.5 - 50 @ 2.10
Either under 15.5 - 25 @ 4.20
Draw 10 @ 101

Mel +32.5
Carl
Syd 1-39
GC 25+
Nth
Stk o 15.5
Haw 40+
Fre +30.5

$5 @ 701

Anyone taking a nibble on Gold Coast @ 2.85?
Clearly with nothing to play for there has been a number of insipid performances dished up so potentially Port might just roll over on the road. Given GC have been pretty good of late at home I am on them. Little nibble as well with a bonus bet for 40+.

danmn LYNCH!! missed 3 absolute sitters! blew all my over money from cats dees, bet was right one to take though 2.5 goals against Port, even with triple teams he still should of cleared, his kicking has gone from reliable 2-3 months ago to shaky as inside 40 now

So today McGlynn 4g+ was paying @21 & 5g+ @101 on SB :eek:. i overlooked it. hindsight's a pain in the butt sometimes.

Hawks for the win tomorrow still seems not bad @1.30. If they fail they cost themselves 4th spot, & i cant see them copying the Crows Friday disaster.

Last edited:
i actually like the freo dogs over 158.5 due to farewell game and dogs are locked at 7th and a final vs eagles if hawks win. might not be as definsively based as some people think if dogs have nothing on line, theyd probably want to play well at Subi though as a dress rehearsel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leppa is in a bit of a pickle today. Lions lose he gets sacked, but get #1 draft pick

Ended up going Lions +41.5, think they should be able to keep it relatively close with Steven being tagged pretty effectively.

2u over 157.5 freo game both teams aren't jostling for a spot thinking it could be a little more free flowing.
1U pavlich 3+ @3 purely wishful thinking.

Yarran is at 2.4 for 2 plus gonna sit on this for a bit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back