2016 AFL U16 Lists.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
Back again for this sort of thread (the other dealt with last year's batch.)

Does anyone have the appropriate and available lists for each squad complete with birthdates, feeder clubs and clubs of origins?

Remember, last years was for those born in 1999, this one is for those born in 2000.

After each squad has been revealed, let's talk about them.

Cheers.

Similar to the U18 squads, both Victorian squads are down to 45 ish- I'm not at liberty to post em, should be revealed very soon.
The TAC Cup teams played each other for three rounds a few weeks ago, those squads can be found via these links:

Metro TAC Cup sides: http://www.sportingpulse.com/get_file.cgi?id=35755042
Country TAC Cup sides: http://www.sportingpulse.com/get_file.cgi?id=35755038

I noticed the name Jake Bradshaw and club Wodonga.

Is he the son of Daniel Bradshaw?

Young Oscar Brownless and Baxter Mensch are possible Geelong father/sons and according to the Falcons manager, young Brownless can really play.

Ben Silvagni not on this list? I though he would be playing completely dominated under 15s for Kew Comets and Yarra Junior Football League

Ben Silvagni not on this list? I though he would be playing completely dominated under 15s for Kew Comets and Yarra Junior Football League

Maybe SOS wants Ben to focus on school and when he turns 18, insert him in the Oakleigh Chargers team.

Good to see Mason Fletcher there. Disappointed that Neagle didn't get on Murray's list.

Gadget Jr looks like he'll have the same telescopic arms from what I saw of him last year running out with his dad for Dusty's 400th.

Amazing how he's already taller than Dempsey.

R.e. Neagle, is there one younger than Matthew?

Gadget Jr looks like he'll have the same telescopic arms from what I saw of him last year running out with his dad for Dusty's 400th.

Amazing how he's already taller than Dempsey.

R.e. Neagle, is there one younger than Matthew?
Jaxon. Think he's the full brother of Matthew and half brother of the other two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back