2016 SuperCoach/DT/fantasy questions here!

Remove this Banner Ad

You starting him dlanod

I keep being tempted by him but he's yet to make a debut. He's just got too much of a track record of averaging in the high 80s for me to ignore and I'd like a bit more value. If you're fine with him being a D5 or D6 averaging around that though, I'd definitely pick him as I think he'll hit at least that.

I keep being tempted by him but he's yet to make a debut. He's just got too much of a track record of averaging in the high 80s for me to ignore and I'd like a bit more value. If you're fine with him being a D5 or D6 averaging around that though, I'd definitely pick him as I think he'll hit at least that.
Cheers for the insite

Is Keays likely to get a first round gig?

Will Robinson play a negating role? Notice he was playing on Stevie J in nab 4 and did stuff all in the first half before going nuts in the second half when Johnson was rested for round 1.

There's probably always a risk he can play that role for a while. He's going to be a real plug the gap type player for us just due to his versatility so there's a real risk picking him due to that fact.

Worth noting with Robbo, if you look at last years numbers he started out as a forward, before getting promoted into the middle about half way through. He performed really well as a mid, i dont see that changing. Even with a full strength team, Hanley, Beams, Zorko, Rocky will all have a rest forward and Robbo will still get his fair share of midfield minutes. He just gives us that wrecking ball in the middle we need.

I think he will avg 90 easy, probably 95 which for a forward is great. He did a lot of personal training last year to improve his tackling, so i think he will still rack up the points via tackles even if he is playing forward.

I currently dont have him in my side, just due to $$$ and how they fit into my structure, but i am looking to find a way to squeeze him in.

Cutler is the other one im looking to bring in. Just think he is going to have a very solid year as 1 of our main rebounding types. A fit Claye Beams is more likely to push out Mayes or Harwood before Cutler i think, unless he is really not playing well. Leppa just seems hell bent in fast tracking Cutler in that role.

He should improve over last year as he came off a limited preseason, got better as the year went on. Will start much fitter this year. His role is at HF. He wont get big midfield minutes, so scoring will be limited. Maybe a 75 avg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hi guys, im a big fan of Billy Evans. has he been promoted off the rookie list, has he had a good pre season, is he best 22? whats his supercoach output?

Hey guys. A lot of people have Keays in their teams because Mathi went down. Shame for the lad!
Surely he will be gifted games early to fast track him?

Good luck. Let the footy begin! :thumbsu::footy:

He will get games, but not sure if it will be off the bat. Even with Mathieson going down, he doesnt automatically fill his shoes. He will play more outside HF role to start with at senior level, a bit hard to squeeze in there with Bundy and Green back for round 1.

guys ive noticed that a few of your supporters dont think Harwood will line-up round 1 based on form. How much on the fringe is he?

He has been kept in the team all NAB games, so i think he is a lock for round 1. His disposal can let him down, and he hasnt been able to hold his spot in the past. Claye Beams is his natural replacement, played very well in 2nds, but coming back from injury, so i think they wont rush him to the senior side. Let Beams get match fitness and give Harwood a shot at the same time.

hi guys, im a big fan of Billy Evans. has he been promoted off the rookie list, has he had a good pre season, is he best 22? whats his supercoach output?

Hasnt been put on senior list yet, dont think he is near senior selection at this stage.

G'day, was wondering about:
Hanley: Had him on the radar after last year's injury interruptions, only saw him in NAB 3, looked to be easing himself in. Where will he play primarily this year?

Cutler: Haven't seen much of him, could he break out? (not sure about his JS)

Rich: Fully over the knee, more midfield time(?), DPP, but has always been around 80-85 SC. Do you see him taking the next step?

Edit: Could have started by reading through the thread, Rich already discussed a fair bit, sorry.

Lads Lewis Taylor spent some time through the midfield and on a wing last season. From memory he averaged 90-odd in DT over a 5 week period in the middle of the season.

Any chance of this continuing or is his midfield time very limited now given the returning stars you've got and therefore is he stuck as a 70-ave player again?

Squiz was a natural ball magnet in U18s. He plays wing/HF type role for us and does manage to find a bit of it. I cant see him lifting his average all that high. He should get his 20 touches a game, hard to get much more unless you are a true on baller. He also isnt a consistent big tackler to lift his points either.

He will benefit from having good players around him, he works hard to present and get the ball, but yeah, just dont think he can lift his scoring up enough to be relevant.

G'day, was wondering about:
Hanley: Had him on the radar after last year's injury interruptions, only saw him in NAB 3, looked to be easing himself in. Where will he play primarily this year?

Cutler: Haven't seen much of him, could he break out? (not sure about his JS)

Rich: Fully over the knee, more midfield time(?), DPP, but has always been around 80-85 SC. Do you see him taking the next step?

Edit: Could have started by reading through the thread, Rich already discussed a fair bit, sorry.

Hanley is an interesting one. He is a proven scorer in the past, and i think will play as part of the midfield. He is 1 of our only few guys who can carry and run with the ball in the middle, so i think we will try keep him there.

Cuts i think is primed for a breakout. He is being groomed as that tall rebounding defender we desperately need. Talented kid, and i think Leppa wants to fast track him. Scored well at the end of last season when we were playing some decent footy, and has kept up the scoring in the NAB games. Think he will be a 80-85 avg player.

Rich looks completely over his knee issue. He seemed to have a hip complaint or something last year which clearly hampered him. He was also playing a HB role. Leppa has said Rich is back to the midfield this year, and he was running the games out well in NAB.

His problem has always been that he doesnt get enough of it. Just doesnt have the tank to pick up those extra 5 disposals a game. He is highly damaging with the ball though, so i think he is good value as a defender, especially in SC.

Squiz was a natural ball magnet in U18s. He plays wing/HF type role for us and does manage to find a bit of it. I cant see him lifting his average all that high. He should get his 20 touches a game, hard to get much more unless you are a true on baller. He also isnt a consistent big tackler to lift his points either.

He will benefit from having good players around him, he works hard to present and get the ball, but yeah, just dont think he can lift his scoring up enough to be relevant.
Cheers man, I'll keep an eye on him. Sounds like he'll be roughly the same this time around!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back