6. Brathwaite
7. Botha
8. Nevill
9. Dwarshuis
10. Lyon
11. Bird

12. Abbott
13. Sams
When you put it like that, I think they'll keep Abbott - for some reason they love him - plus with Henriques not bowling they probably want 6 bowling options.

Tough team to pick now.

Might go in something like this...

1. Denly
2. Hughes
3. Maddinson
4. Henriques
5. Silk
6. Brathwaite
7. Botha
8. Nevill
9. Dwarshuis
10. Lyon
11. Bird

12. Abbott
13. Sams
I’d have both Sams & Abbott ahead of Bird

As a Sixers fan I’m thinking maybe having Brathwaite open would be good. Big strong hitter of the ball with most fielders inside the circle

I’d have both Sams & Abbott ahead of Bird

As a Sixers fan I’m thinking maybe having Brathwaite open would be good. Big strong hitter of the ball with most fielders inside the circle
Might invest him for the double game next round
What is everyone doing with Captains. Khan and Bravo are my only other choices with Watto VC with a 37 on the board, but possible rain in the second match.

Captain Agar with 3/19 off his 4 overs.

lkyJL.gif

My captain doing something :hearteyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weather

Monday Hobart - Hurricanes v Heat. Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower early this morning.
Tuesday Melbourne - Stars v Sixers. Mostly sunny.
Wednesday Adelaide - Strikers v Hurricanes. Sunny.
Thursday Sydney - Sixers v Heat. Hot and mostly sunny.

Agar to Maxwell
Or
Mclenaghan to Wade/McDermott/Cutting?

Got 7 DG players before this trade

Only thing I will say is that Cutting's worth has gone up now that he's bowling regularly again.

Agar to Maxwell
Or
Mclenaghan to Wade/McDermott/Cutting?

Got 7 DG players before this trade

I'd trade Mclenaghan. There aren't that many Stars worth considering for DGR next round, I don't even have any at the moment, I'll just trade 3 in. Out of the players you've listed I'd go Cutting but consider Henriques if you don't have him.

What's Brathwaite like in T20? He seems more a bowling all-rounder than a batting one?
Definitely a batting all-rounder.

The difference between the IPL and the BBL becomes apparent when he closes the innings for his side. Wouldn't often get more than a few overs at most for the Daredevils each match he plays.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back