AFL 2017 - AFL Finals Week2

This weeks line result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Oraz, can you please do me a favour and call Lifeline. Before the game starts.

13 11 14

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has been said and done a heap of times and just leave the issue be.

If you guys are looking to make a bit of cash on the side, ncaaf college football is probably the best way to do it, just like your soccer thing you were talking about although this is pretty close as it comes to guaranteed, for example I think last season games that had odds 1.10 or less were 76-0 and odds 1.11-1.20 were 70-4 or somewhere close to. Here's 3 examples it would have been 4/4 multi wins but I chose to put Cronulla in the 4th and loss, but still running 100% on college football and 20/20
Very interested in this

Keep hearing on the radio it will be a close game and cats will play well.
Also lot's of money coming in for the cats something must be up. Not going to go against the market like i did for the dons last week.
Changing my tip here and going big

28.5u Geelong +16.5 @ 1.92

they knew

you're back baby

I actually think we will get a rare final go over the match total tonight..warm all week and balmy conditions.. gws are definitely going to try and play fast and I think eagles have enough down fwd to keep score ticking over too. Over 164.5 for me:)

I actually think we will get a rare final go over the match total tonight..warm all week and balmy conditions.. gws are definitely going to try and play fast and I think eagles have enough down fwd to keep score ticking over too. Over 164.5 for me:)
When GWS were our bunnies there used to be a shoot out. This year they have been much more defensive and won two games. Can't see them reverting back to a shoot out. I worked it out to 167, no way would I touch an over with a 3 point difference, at night, in a final.

If you guys are looking to make a bit of cash on the side, ncaaf college football is probably the best way to do it, just like your soccer thing you were talking about although this is pretty close as it comes to guaranteed, for example I think last season games that had odds 1.10 or less were 76-0 and odds 1.11-1.20 were 70-4 or somewhere close to. Here's 3 examples it would have been 4/4 multi wins but I chose to put Cronulla in the 4th and loss, but still running 100% on college football and 20/20
2/9/17 Baylor $1.01 fav beaten
2/9/17 Texas $1.09 fav beaten

There's 2 favs under $1.10 beaten on the same day already this year, and the comp is only 2 weeks into the season!

http://www.oddsportal.com/american-football/usa/ncaa-2016-2017/results/
I don't know where you are pulling these stats from but you don't have to look for long to see they are completely wrong.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2/9/17 Baylor $1.01 fav beaten
2/9/17 Texas $1.09 fav beaten

There's 2 favs under $1.10 beaten on the same day already this year, and the comp is only 2 weeks into the season!

http://www.oddsportal.com/american-football/usa/ncaa-2016-2017/results/
I don't know where you are pulling these stats from but you don't have to look for long to see they are completely wrong.

I did some research 96 games 2016/2017 season odds 1.11 to 1.20. 83 wins 13 losses
I cant see how this scenario would profit through any multi scenario.

I did some research 96 games 2016/2017 season odds 1.11 to 1.20. 83 wins 13 losses
I cant see how this scenario would profit through any multi scenario.
Then you're quite stupid. What if you bet on 40 games, 2 legs per multi. hypothetically speaking he put 2k at $1.20 for example. There you go. 8k profit.

What odds you're getting are irrelevant. Most you guys don't win jack s**t yet you're '' pro '' because you bet on $1.90 odds+ and lose. What good is it backing games that are $1.90 if you're not winning? What are the percentages on $1.90 games winning? because you could have 70 winning out of 100 and if you're picking majority of them losses you're still going to win * all.

Either pick a higher percentage of winners or get extremely lucky with odds or you're that good period.

1.01 bets lose, as do $1.90 and $10. People do hit high numbers. Not every campaigner loses.

you can produce how many won how many lost. All that matters is how many you're choosing right. Because at the end of the day if it's 6 winners and 11 losses but he wins all 6, then he's making cash.

Case closed.

Then you're quite stupid. What if you bet on 40 games, 2 legs per multi. hypothetically speaking he put 2k at $1.20 for example. There you go. 8k profit.

What odds you're getting are irrelevant. Most you guys don't win jack s**t yet you're '' pro '' because you bet on $1.90 odds+ and lose. What good is it backing games that are $1.90 if you're not winning? What are the percentages on $1.90 games winning? because you could have 70 winning out of 100 and if you're picking majority of them losses you're still going to win **** all.

Either pick a higher percentage of winners or get extremely lucky with odds or you're that good period.

1.01 bets lose, as do $1.90 and $10. People do hit high numbers. Not every campaigner loses.
you can produce how many won how many lost. All that matters is how many you're choosing right. Because at the end of the day if it's 6 winners and 11 losses but he wins all 6, then he's making cash.

Case closed.
Not trying to start an argument but I am having trouble understanding your maths and what point you are making.
What I think you are trying to say is if you pick and choose which -$1.10 favs to multi you can make a profit. That's pretty obvious and applies to any bet no matter what odds. What I take issue with is when people start using words such as "guaranteed" "sure thing" etc. and then start spouting completely fabricated stats such as "76-0" because he saw it on some youtube video or pay for picks website. Don't be lazy, go and do the research and prove it to yourself first.

What is the actual definition of a campaigner? Someone placing big money on short odds? And its a negative term right?

Back