AFL 2017 - AFL Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats easily i think.

Scores level at the end of any Qtr at 12-1 is really enticing and getting a nibble from me just in case it is close!

Cats are way over the odds IMO.

Cats easily i think.

Scores level at the end of any Qtr at 12-1 is really enticing and getting a nibble from me just in case it is close!

Cats are way over the odds IMO.
Odds are pretty close aren't they?

Odds are pretty close aren't they?

Not really IMO.

catscrows.JPG

Cats fantastic value IMO on William Hill and i reckon they will win and will not be surprised if it is around the 40pt margin either.

I had a few nibbles at the exact winning margin and the cats winning with a margin of anywhere from 39pts to 47pts is a healthy collect for me tonight with a few $5 bets all at a 50-1 average.

Crows have a had a few terrible matches as good as they have been this season.

Not really IMO.

View attachment 377208

Cats fantastic value IMO on William Hill and i reckon they will win and will not be surprised if it is around the 40pt margin either.

I had a few nibbles at the exact winning margin and the cats winning with a margin of anywhere from 39pts to 47pts is a healthy collect for me tonight with a few $5 bets all at a 50-1 average.

Last year Cats were very good against top 8 teams and Ade simply weren't good enough against the better teams (including the Cats). Things have changed this year with Ade a better team and Cats have reversed somewhat. I rate Ade a better team than Port and Port could well have won the game last week. Either way I expect it to be close so used the Palmberbet (bonus bet if leading at 3 qtr time and lose) for Ade and Geel for the SB 24+ promo. Crownbet points pile up on both teams and the SB megabet (Geel to lead at 3 qtr time and lose $7). Let us hope for plenty of lead changes or momentum swings.

Last year Cats were very good against top 8 teams and Ade simply weren't good enough against the better teams (including the Cats). Things have changed this year with Ade a better team and Cats have reversed somewhat. I rate Ade a better team than Port and Port could well have won the game last week. Either way I expect it to be close so used the Palmberbet (bonus bet if leading at 3 qtr time and lose) for Ade and Geel for the SB 24+ promo. Crownbet points pile up on both teams and the SB megabet (Geel to lead at 3 qtr time and lose $7). Let us hope for plenty of lead changes or momentum swings.

Hard to argue with that and hence why i also have scores level at the end of any Qtr on as well in case it is close and 12-1 is great odds for it.

Off-topic but what is player sponsorships?

Each team board on here sponsors players and visit your own club board for more Info.

Not really IMO.

View attachment 377208

Alright gone with you mate, cats 1-39.

Alright gone with you mate, cats 1-39.

Scores all tied up at Qtr time with the Cats booting away to a 39pt win would be magnificent then! $$$

:D

Adelaide at the line for me. 3 units on that.

Adelaide should win and win well if they are as good as I think they are. Geelong aren't even a top 4 team and rely on a few to do most f the work.

Adelaides botton 5 players tonight have the Cats bottom 5 maybe even 10 covered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tempted by Blicavs DT unders (79) again with pointsbet. He went over last week with 86 but part from about 8min in the first where he scored 33, 4min in the 2nd where he scored 15 and a deliberate out of bounds free in the 4th which got him a goal (9 Points) he did nothing. Goes missing a lot and you can definitely see why his scores that have been under (33, 34, 61, 39, 45) are so low. Feel like it might be worth the risk again with pointsbet hoping he gets one of his 30-50 scores, and thinking if he goes over it won't be by much again (score of 80-90).

Starting on the bench, at least it means he won't have 20 points in the first 5min this week :rolleyes:

You still confident crows 3rd quarter line?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah still liking it, in a much better spot being down 30 and needing to win the third than Port were being up 60 and needing to win it. On the broadcast they actually focused pregame about the huge difference in how the sides go in the 3rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back