2017 Team Structure

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
premium / mid-pricer / rookie
$480k+ ?? / $220k-$450k / <$220k

*or just use whatever price guide you're happy with :$

rookies available come round 1 will ultimately determine the structure people take

Last edited:
3 / 0 / 5
5 / 1 / 5
2 / 0 / 1
2 / 2 / 4

I am liking this team at the moment, keep going back to it
I do have $160k in the bank though, so there will definitely be a few changes

I'm expecting Wingard and Roughy to be keepers averaging 90+, so that gives me 14 "keepers"
Swallow could very well average ~100 and sit at M8 until very late in the year, but for now, he's just a stepping stone

3 / 0 / 5
5 / 1 / 5
2 / 0 / 1
2 / 2 / 4

I am liking this team at the moment, keep going back to it
I do have $160k in the bank though, so there will definitely be a few changes

I'm expecting Wingard and Roughy to be keepers averaging 90+, so that gives me 14 "keepers"
Swallow could very well average ~100 and sit at M8 until very late in the year, but for now, he's just a stepping stone

Who are you talking to lol :D

450k+ = premium?

Uhhhhh i dont think sooooo
upload_2017-2-9_13-47-49.png

it's a lot easier to just say $450k+ as there are some defenders under $500k that people will take

also cbf writing prices for different lines, as each line has a different premium category

but if you must...

$500k+ it is!

3/1/4
5/1/5 (or maybe 6/0/5)
1/1/1
1/3/4

Pretty set on my team. Just depends whether I decide to go all in on the mids or not

I like talking to myself :)

just finished a big project at work, now I'm bored as ****

Awesome

Question how did pendles and treloar go yesterday. I have treloar atm want pendles in otherwise be hard to get him in and not waste 2 trades for him but I feel my treloar will be a SP this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome

Question how did pendles and treloar go yesterday. I have treloar atm want pendles in otherwise be hard to get him in and not waste 2 trades for him but I feel my treloar will be a SP this year
having good preseasons, no issues

The usual suspects Scott Pendlebury, Adam Treloar and Taylor Adams won plenty of the ball through the midfield as they crank up their preparations for the start of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back